I was recently asked to review the mOmma Non-Spill Cup. Now my 4 and 2 year old both still drink from sippy cups. If we don’t use them, we have mess after mess to clean up. I will even tell you my 2 year old still has his bottle, GASP!!! I really don’t care about it, some parents get all wrapped up in getting their baby off the bottle. Not me, and it’s not just because he is my 5th, because I was the same way with my 1st. I never understood the rush to make babies grow up. It is not like on their college application there are any questions about when they were potty trained, when they were weaned and when they gave up the bottle. I totally subscribe to the philosophy of, “Let Them Be Little.”
Okay, back to the review. This great sippy cup is one that kids love because it is a rocking and rolling cup. It reminds me of a Weeble, and we all know Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down. Besides the shape being fun, it really is easier for you baby and child to grip. Another great plus of this design is that it does not allow the cup to tip over and have the spout touch germy surfaces. It is non spill and has a protective cover for when you are on the go. This cup cleans up great in my dishwasher, is BPA free and comes in many fun colors. mOmma has many other products including a thermal dress for this cup that is adorable and keeps liquids warm or cold.
More great news, mOmma is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a new mOmma non-spill cup. Thank you mOmma for the review cup and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
mOmma Non-Spill Cup Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry- Visit mOmma and let me know one of their other products you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like mOmma on Facebook, then leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow mOmma on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 25th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.