My husband and our kids are huge Star Wars fans so, you can be sure they saw Star Wars: The Last Jedi in theaters last December. However, they wanted to see it again once it was over! Now, with the Blu-Ray Digital Multi-Screen Edition they can and so can you!
Writer/Director Rian Johnson takes fans behind the scenes, revealing production secrets and never-before-seen footage and deleted scenes
Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi is the next action-packed chapter of the Star Wars saga. This film earned critical acclaim and the No. 1 spot atop 2017’s list of highest-grossing films. The visually stunning movie welcomes the return of original characters, including Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Chewbacca, Yoda, R2-D2 and C-3PO and further explores the deepening journey of the saga’s new members, Rey, Finn, Poe, and Kylo Ren.
Now your family can bring home the movie digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ via Movies Anywhere, 4K Ultra HD™ Blu-ray, and Blu-ray™ disc. This release also marks Disney’s first title available on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc in both Dolby Vision™ HDR and Dolby Atmos® immersive audio, delivering consumers a transformative viewing experience.
Thoughts from our family:
We thought it was better than the last few Star Wars films. The battle between Kylo Ren and Luke Skywalker was incredible. There were several nail-biting, edge of your seat scenes, that were nothing less than thrilling. It left us wanting to see the next chapter in this saga.
Director Rian Johnson takes fans on an intimate journey into the creation of Star Wars: The Last Jedi in a feature-length documentary, explaining his unique interpretation of the Force, detailing the painstaking process of creating Snoke, and deconstructing action-packed scenes from the film such as the epic space battle and the final confrontation. Johnson also reveals two exclusive scenes, featuring Andy Serkis as Snoke prior to his digital makeover, as well as 14 never-before-seen deleted scenes, in addition to his audio commentary.
Bonus features include*:
- The Director and the Jedi – Go deep behind the scenes with writer-director Rian Johnson on an intimate and personal journey through the production of the movie—and experience what it’s like to helm a global franchise and cultural phenomenon.
- Balance of the Force – Explore the mythology of the Force and why Rian Johnson chose to interpret its role in such a unique way.
- Scene Breakdowns
- Lighting the Spark: Creating the Space Battle – Get a close-up look at the epic space battle, from the sounds that help propel the action, through the practical and visual effects, to the characters who bring it all to life.
- Snoke and Mirrors – Motion capture and Star Wars collide as the filmmakers take us through the detailed process of creating the movie’s malevolent master villain.
- Showdown on Crait – Break down everything that went into creating the stunning world seen in the movie’s final confrontation, including the interplay between real-word locations and visual effects, reimagining the walkers, designing the crystal foxes, and much more.
- Andy Serkis Live! (One Night Only) – Writer-director Rian Johnson presents two exclusive sequences from the movie featuring Andy Serkis’ riveting, raw on-set performance before his digital makeover into Snoke.
- Deleted Scenes – With an introduction and optional commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.
- Audio Commentary – View the movie with in-depth feature audio commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.
* Digital bonus offerings may vary by retailer.
FEATURE RUN TIME: Approximately 152 min.
RATING: PG-13 in U.S.; PG in CE; PG in CF
Still can’t get enough? Visit and follow Star Wars on social media at their Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Want more? Well, you can click the image below to print some Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Porg Easter Egg Holders. How cute are these? Let me know what you think of them and the movie and May The Force Be With You!