This post is sponsored by Rover.com and I was compensated for my participation in this campaign as a social media influencer and blogger who is part of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network.
Do you love dogs? If you do and you are looking for ways to earn extra income, you may be interested in working as a Rover Sitter with Rover. Rover is a website-based service that helps dog owners find professional sitters who will care for their pet at home while they’re away. Whether you want to be a full-time dog sitter or just want to dog sit when you have free time, Rover makes it easy to earn money doing something fun. Join their community of over 25,000 Rover sitters today!
Main Benefits of Becoming a Rover Sitter:
- Extra income: Sitters earn on average, between $1,000-$3300 per month. Set your own rates and work as much or as little as you like.
- Flexible hours: As an independent contractor, you get to make your own schedule. Offer part-time or full-time dog care, daycare, or overnight hosting
- Outstanding support:Rover’s dedicated 24/7 support team is always ready to help. In addition, every stay booked through Rover is covered by premium pet insurance at no additional cost to you
How does it work?
- Create a profile and set your prices for the services you’re offering. You choose which dogs you want to care for and where.
- Set your schedule. Work as much or as little as you like. Your Rover calendar makes it easy to manage your availability.
- Launch your dog-sitting business! Rover gives you the tools to succeed and advertises to continually bring in new clients.
- Book stays. Rover provides premium insurance, 24/7 emergency support, and online payments. All for only 15% of your fees!
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/RoverDotCom
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/roverdotcom
- Instagram: @roverdotcom
- Pinterest: N/A