Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, if you are looking for a gift for the the sweetie or all the little sweeties in your life, I have a great idea. I love listening to music, podcasts, watching Netflix and online tutorials when I’m cooking, taking a bath, sewing, crafting or doing some mundane task. However, I find that if I’m not very quiet or the water is running, it’s hard to hear, even with the volume on max.
Enter the Kinivo ZX100 Mini, a litte speaker that is big on sound! The speaker is small and lightweight, great for travel. It comes in great color combos so you can personalize them to the person you are giving ti to or yourself. Enhanced bass resonator and rechargeable battery are just some of the awesome features of this mini speaker. The speaker is compatible with iPods, iPhones, MP3 Players, CD Players, Laptops with 3.5 mm audio socket. You can even connect multiple speakers for maximum sound.
- ERCD – Expansive Resonator Construction Design to give the best low frequency output
- Compatibility: all iPods, iPhones, MP3 players, CD players, laptops with 3.5-mm audio socket. (Does not support Bluetooth)
- Full-bodied, 360-degree sound
- Ultra-portable compact size with long-lasting internal chargeable battery
- Modular design: connect Multiple Speakers for Maximum Sound
Kinivo is sponsoring a giveaway on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky blog reader will win a Kinivo ZX100 Mini. Thank you to Kinivo for the review product and for sponsoring this fantastic giveaway on Mommy Ramblings!!!Open to US residents.
Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker Giveaway on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Please enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter widget below. Good Luck!!!