The KinderGlo is a fully rechargeable, fully portable LED night light designed for kids to cuddle and carry to get them peacefully through the night. Bright enough to see by but soft enough the sleep by, the KinderGlo is a favorite for parents and kids alike. Their small, soothing pals will ease even the most fretful kids into a good night’s sleep and will soon become a part of the daily bedtime routine.
KinderGlo Night Lights are:
- Rechargeable–no money wasted replacing batteries!
- Easy for little hands to hold and carry
- Last for 8-10 hours of soft, soothing light so kids an keep their buddies in bed with them all night
- Powered with LED lights that are never hot to the touch
- Automatically power on if knocked from the charging base or if charging during a power outage
- Made with phthalate, BPA & lead free materials
Fun (and easy to use!)
- Choose from a variety of cute, comforting characters
- Simple for kids to use all by themselves
- Single button allows you to choose between auto-off after 30 minutes or continuous lighting. You can also choose between:
Continuously changing color cycle
Or, for those who prefer solid colors
My kids are a little bit strange, where most kids are afraid of monsters and things that go bump in the night, mine laugh at talk of Boogey Men and Scary Hairy Monsters. When I asked my four-year old to pick what night light he wanted from KinderGlo he choose the Tyrannosaurus Rex Night Light. He said he loved how it looked scary with its sharp teeth. He told me he wanted to wake up and see those sharp teeth staring back at him. What a funny kid! He was so happy when it arrived and could not wait to see it in person. He loves it! We put it in his room that night and he watches the changing colors as he drifts off to sleep. It relaxes him and creates a comforting light that he can even have right in bed with him and it won’t get hot or be a fire hazard and it’s soft and huggable.
As a parent I like all the available options, like having it glow in one color or changing colors, staying on for 30 minutes or all night if you so choose. The charging station makes it easy to recharge the night light and is sleek and easy to use. Mommy Ramblings is adding the KinderGlo Night Light to our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide!!!
KinderGlo is sponsoring a giveaway on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a KinderGlo Night Light of their choice (subject to availability). Than you KinderGlo for the review night light and for sponsoring this bright giveaway on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian residents. Good Luck!!!
KinderGlo LED Night Light Giveaway on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Please enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter widget below. Good Luck!!!