If my husband saw one of those blood pressure machines in the pharmacy or Wal-Mart, it was like a magnet, he had to sit down and take his blood pressure. He does not and never has had high blood pressure so where this compulsion came in, I really don’t know. It was just one of those things with him. Anyway, he started asking me to review a blood pressure home device and since I was dealing with a company that manufactures them on other reviews, I figured it would not hurt to ask. They were very receptive and sent me the Ozeri CardiTech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Color Alert Technology. When it arrived my husband was thrilled but the real test would be in how well it worked. He quickly unpacked it, read the directions and tried it out. The result was that he loves this compact kit. I was wondering if it would be accurate since it measures your blood pressure around your wrist. It is very accurate and our blood pressure on the monitor correlates with what we have read at the doctor’s office. Super easy to use and fast this monitor allows my husband his blood pressure fix anytime he needs it. It gives you a very visual color reading as well to allow you to see in a moment if your blood pressure is normal, prehypertension or hypertension level. You also get a pulse reading, auto irregular heartbeat detection and a push button that allows you to average blood pressure readings. Best of all, I can’t remember the last time he stopped to use one of those other machines in the store.
- Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use wrist cuff design with clinically proven technology.
- Advanced Color-coded Hypertension Indicator that color codes the Systolic and Diastolic readings according to green (normal), orange (prehypertension) and red (hypertension) levels.
- Stores 80 blood pressure readings (40 x 2 users) with date and time recordings.
- New MWI (Measure While Inflate) technology automatically inflates to the appropriate level (no adjustments required) while reducing measurement time.
- Automatic irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and new push-button access to average blood pressure readings.