Alright, we are going to talk about something yucky, but we all need to do it at one time or another. I talking about plunging, and I really don’t know anyone that likes to do it. So even though it is a dirty job, it’s a lot easier when you have the right tool. Most plungers are pretty messy and although they may clear the problem, you are then left with a new mess to contend with.
I was recently contacted by Rubbermaid to see if I was interested in reviewing their new Clean & Dry Plunger. I said sure because it’s an item families need and that is what we are here to review. So even though it is not one of my most glamorous reviews, it is necessary. So, what makes this plunger different? I am glad you asked, the big difference is that the head and pole of the plunger are coated in NeverWet™ nanotech coating that:
· Repels water, germs and other things
· Like car wax, the water beads up and rolls off instantly
· Minimizes the spread of germs and keeps homes cleaner & more sanitary
· Won’t drip on the floor after use
· Head plunges effectively & maintains NeverWet coating for thousands of cycles
For a great example of just how well the plunger works, watch this video!!!