I recently had the opportunity to review a 4 quart 100% ceramic covered sauce pot from Xtrema. The first thing I noticed about the saucepot was the great shape and the weight. I popped it right in the dishwasher and it came out ready for the review. I have a gas cooktop and it performed remarkable. It heated up quickly and evenly and retained heat longer so that the food stayed warm in the pot even when removed from the heat source. This is a great pot for cooking soups and chili. Its great shape make it perfect to cook and then serve from. The black, high gloss finish is scratch proof and a so easy to care for, pot is dishwasher and microwave safe. The lid is great to keep the heat in and the thick side handles make picking the pot up easy and secure. Xtrema cookware is 100% Green: Not only is cooking with Xtrema healthy for your family, it’s also friendly to the environment. From the earthy-friendly production practices and inorganic natural minerals used in construction to the safe ceramic glaze alternative to harmful PFOA coatings of most other popular non-stick cookware, Xtrema is eco-friendly. If you are looking for safe, healthy cookware that will reduce your cooking time, heat everything more evenly and through and keep it hotter longer, then take a look at Xtrema.
- 4 qt Capacity: The perfect size for serving up hot, delicious soups and chili to the family.
- Unique Shape: With its unique shape, you’ll enjoy serving directly from it.
- Easy-carry Handles: Thick handles on both sides makes transferring hot soups to the table a cinch.
- Cover: Keep the heat in for soup that tastes as hot on the third helping as the first.
- High-gloss Finish: Featuring a non-toxic ceramic glaze with high-gloss, scratch-proof black finish.
- Dishwasher and Microwaveable Safe: For the most convenient cooking experience.
Soup and chili just got a makeover with your new 4 qt covered soup pot. It’s beautiful, unique shape combined with easy-to-grab handles and cover for even better heat retention will make it your most prized soup pot — and most envied!
Rich and creamy New England clam chowder simmering for a soon-to-be-savored Saturday lunch, your spicy chili bubbling for tonight’s game, homemade chicken noodle soup steaming for a healing meal wrapped in comfort … your most cherished soups, chili and bean dishes will be enjoyed even more in your new Xtrema soup pot.
Xtrema is the choice of cooking professionals because it takes advantage of the best cooking method: far-infrared heat. With Xtrema, your food is cooked evenly, with the inside being cooked the same time as the outside. You’ll have chili and soups that are heated throughout, without any uneven spots you’d get from other cooking methods.
Not only will your hot dishes be more evenly heated, they’ll stay hotter for longer! The revolutionary ceramic material that makes up your new soup pot is designed to keep in heat longer. You won’t have to worry about your soup getting cold at Sunday’s pot luck or your chili being less tasty by the fourth quarter. With Xtrema, your hot foods will taste as yummy on the third helping as they do on the first.
As with all Xtrema ceramic cookware
- Non-scratch: You have the freedom to use any utensils: nylon, silicone and wooden.
- Versatile: Built to withstand extreme heat and cold, each piece can go directly from oven to freezer. Whether you want to cook on the stovetop, broiler, grill or microwave, you can do it all with Xtrema.
- Easy to Clean: Spend more time enjoying your food and less time cleaning up after it with Xtrema’s sinfully easy clean up … you can even stick it in the dishwasher!
- Practical: With Xtrema, your cooking time is reduced and your food will stay hotter longer.
- Healthy: Your food will not only taste better, it will be healthier as no trace metals or chemicals leach from the non-toxic ceramic glaze surface.
- 100% Green: Not only is cooking with Xtrema healthy for your family, it’s also friendly to the environment. From the earthy-friendly production practices and inorganic natural minerals used in construction to the safe ceramic glaze alternative to harmful PFOA coatings of most other popular non-stick cookware, Xtrema is eco-friendly.
- Handcrafted: Each piece is handcrafted to uphold the strict quality standards of the world’s finest ceramic cookware.
Xtrema is sponsoring a giveaway on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Xtrema 4 Quart Sauce Pot. Thanks Xtrema for the review pot and for sponsoring this great giveaway on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Xtrema, 4 Quart, 100% Ceramic Sauce Pot Giveaway on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Please enter the giveaway using Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!!!