Tired of pulling the string of your child’s musical toy every 30 seconds? Want to offer your baby or child better music quality, but don’t want to leave your iPod in their bedroom? Finally, BabyZoo is introducing the perfect product to create a magical bedtime atmosphere: Coco, MP3 Music Player. The world’s first digital music player especially developed for babies and young children. Whether you want to sooth your baby to sleep, or play bed-time stories for your toddler, Coco can do it all. Best of all, the music box has a built-in nightlight and timer so it automatically shuts-off.
We recently had a chance to review this music player and it was great for my little guys. We were able to download his favorite to a usb flash drive and then let them listen to it from the player where it was easy for them to change songs and adjust the volume. The sound was good too because they even had some Jimi Hendrix in there because they are both big Hendrix fans thanks to their dad.
How does it work?
- You put your favorite music on any USB stick.
- You put the USB stick in the music player and close the lid.
- You put the switches of the player in the preferred position (nightlight, timer) and Coco is ready to play your music.
- A high quality speaker plays MP3 music files from any USB flash drive
- An nightlight that turns on when the music plays
- A timer function can be set for 10min, 30min or continuous
- A volume safety button sets the volume to a safe maximum
- A rechargeable battery as well as a USB charging cable is included
- A shuffle mode
- USB is completely hidden behind a lid. The space for USB is very big and fits almost any USB stick
- Control buttons of the music player are lit when the nightlight is switched on, for easy use in the dark
BabyZoo is sponsoring a giveaway of their BabyZoo Kids Timer Night Light.- the world’s first timer-based Night light. The cute & huggable turtle shaped Night light has several simple features.
- The timer function automatically shuts the light off, so there is no need to physically turn it off.
- Plus, a kid can switch it on by himself at night when waking up and the Night light will automatically shut down after each use.
- Also, the whole ‘shell’ functions as the light switch making it very easy to operate for kids.
- Furthermore, the Night light is very safe and uses batteries instead of 110V and LED lights instead of regular light bulbs, so that the nightlight does not get warm.
BabyZoo is sponsoring a giveaway on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their color choice of the BabyZoo Kid’s Timer Gus Nightlight. Thank you BabyZoo for the review music player and for sponsoring this awesome giveaway on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
BabyZoo Kid’s Timer Gus Nightlight Giveaway on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Please enter the giveaway using Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!!!