Want to pamper your feet? The Microplane XL Pro Foot File can get your feet baby soft the first time you use it. The Microplane® Foot File uses a variation of the Microplane® Grater technology which allows you to zest an orange (skimming off the tough zest) and leaving the soft pith. In a similar (yet gentler) process on your foot, the dead skin comes right off, leaving the baby soft skin below. The XL Pro, features larger, REPLACEABLE filing and buffing cartridges, a longer handle, and a skin receptacle designed as part of the handle. Its tiny files work to massage more skin area at once and also prolong the life of each blade compared to the orb or paddle style Foot Files. The curved, extended reach handle is easily positioned to lessen stress and strain as you access the bottom of your foot.
I bet you are probably wondering if this hurts? It doesn’t, it feels like a foot massage and it does not take weeks to work like creams do. If you have not been giving your feet the attention they deserve, you should definitely get a Microplane XL Pro and pencil them in for some foot time. Your feet will thank you for it.
- Foot File Handle with built-in skin receptacle.
- One replaceable FILING cartridge
- One replaceable BUFFING cartridge
- Clear Cap
- Suede Carrying Bag
Mandatory Entry– Visit Microplane, and let me know something else they make. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 14th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.