I recently had the opportunity to review a Champ Pocket diaper and a black adapt-a-snap from GoGreen Diapers! The diaper I got was a cute, bold, blue color, with charming rainbow snaps! The Inside material is so soft and downy, I love putting it on my baby because it is like putting a cloud on his bum! I like their pocket design with it open on both ends so it is easy to stuff, and you don’t have to un-stuff it after it has been used. The design allows the soaker to “self-agitate” out during the wash cycle! The GoGreen’s microfiber soakers are very trim and absorbent, and can be used alone during the day, but at night, another soaker is needed. Go Green’s unique configuration of adjustable rise and waist snaps provides 4 sizes in one, with true birth-to-potty fit! I didn’t have any leaks while using the GoGreen Champ, which makes me very happy, since a lot of my other diapers do leak and get my baby’s clothes wet.
GoGreen’s nifty Adapt-a-snap allows for even more sizing options, it has snaps on one side, and hook and loop tape on the other. Just snap in place on the diaper front snaps and tab snaps, and you convert a snap diaper to the versatility of hook and loop! I like hook and loop, but after washing it many many times, it usually needs to be replaced, but with an adapt-a-snap, you don’t have to be continually washing and breaking down your hook and loop tape, so it will still stick for a long time! GoGreen Champ diapers also come in many other colors and prints to choose from! I think they are worth your consideration when shopping for cloth diapers, be sure to get extra soakers for nighttime use!
GoGreen Diapers is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky blog reader will win their own GoGreen Champ diaper and Adapt-a-snap in their choice of colors! Thank you GoGreen Diapers for the fabulous review products and awesome give-away!!! Open to US residents.
Go Green Diaper & Adapt-a-Snap Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit GoGreen Diapers, and let me know something else you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like GoGreen Diapers on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow GoGreen Diapers on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 12th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.