The teething bug strikes again! My poor baby has more teeth coming in, and I am absolutely dreading when the molar teething starts! This is why I was relieved when I received this great new product, the Molar Muncher, for review! The BPA free, silicone Molar muncher is soft and chewy, and designed to provide relief for all teeth simultaneously, it‘s U shape design wraps around from the front to the back of the mouth. It is not very easy to find a teether that allows baby to soothe his molars, most teethers are made to soothe only one part of the gums at a time. All 3 of my boys loved chewing on the pacifiers that are the same material as the Molar Muncher, so I knew my 9 month old would enjoy this! It has an easy to grasp loop on the front for baby to hold or for attaching to a pacifier clip so it doesn’t get lost! The Molar Muncher is made in the USA and recommended by pediatricians and pediatric dentists!
Mommy Ramblings thinks this Molar Muncher is a great gift idea for your teething baby, and would make a great stocking stuffer. We are adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide!!
I am pleased to tell you than Molar Muncher is sponsoring a give-away of 1 Molar Muncher teether to one bog reader on Mommy Ramblings!! Thank you Molar Muncher for this ingenious review teether and give-away!!! Give-away open to US residents.
Molar Muncher Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Like Molar Muncher on Facebook, let them know about the give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Leave me a comment on this post that you did that. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 10th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.