I love chocolate! I received the most beautiful and delicious chocolate the other day from zChocolat.com. The presentation was beautiful, from the monogrammed bag to the gold wrapped and wax sealed box, which when opened revealed the beautiful personalized wooden box, that held the most delicious variety of chocolate.
zChocolat chocolates represent the perfection that can only be achieved by blending Pascal Caffet’s renowned expertise in chocolate making with years of meticulous chocolate tasting and feedbacks from thousands of zChocolat.com customers worldwide. Caffet uses only premium natural ingredients to complement his unique and acclaimed chocolate-making talent: Valencia almonds from Spain or Piedmont hazelnuts from Italy, the finest French cream and butter, and the purest cocoa butter from beans harvested around the world are carefully blended to create exceptional flavors and textures that can only be described as divine. Caffet creates these chocolates by hand, preserving a high cocoa content and using no preservatives and very little sugar. The result is 26 French chocolates numbered from 0 to 24 plus the Z chocolate with more intense flavors and a longer finish than other varieties.
Elevate your gifts well above the ordinary by adding a personal touch. zChocolat.com offers multiple customization options which are easy to implement when you place your order online. All are available without a minimum order and will not delay delivery of your gift. You can adorn all of their boxes with a diamond-engraved brass plate tastefully conveying your personal message of up to 25 characters. A diamond is used to produce an engraving unsurpassed in its precision. The result is compelling and flawless.
zChocolat sent me the Sapphire Box to review and it was filled with the most delicious, decadent, chocolate. Everything about this chocolate is exquisite, from the presentation to the delicious white, dark and milk chocolate, it was a chocolate connoisseur’s dream come true. If you are looking for a truly beautiful and delicious unique gift this Holiday season, then check out zChocolat.com. Mommy Ramblings is adding them to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
More great news for chocolate lovers, zChocolat.com is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! One lucky blog reader will win an Explorer Box of delicious chocolates. Thank you zChocolat.com for the beautiful and delicious Sapphire Box and for sponsoring this delicious give-away on Mommy Ramblings.
Explorer Box-this shining silvery box in the Star Collection leads you to the discovery of even more of zChocolat.com’s unique and out-of-this-world chocolates. By including not one, but two layers of 15 chocolates, even the most devoted chocolate enthusiast can comfortably share the ethereal taste experience… or not.
zChocolat.com Explorer Box Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 4th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.