I was recently sent a couple of Crazy Forts 69 Piece Construction Sets to review. Crazy Forts is powered by a child’s imagination. A single Crazy Forts Kit contains 25 geometrically precise balls and 44 sticks that connect to create a multitude of possible play structures. Simply throw a bed sheet over the top of their structure and watch their creativity flourish. A rocket today, an undiscovered cave tomorrow, a princess castle one day and a wild horse in a corral next week are all possible with Crazy Forts. Toys that promote collaborative play between boys and girls are few and far between. The more they have, the better it gets as multiple kit structures are even more impressive. Just add bedsheets for endless fun!
Kids love building forts. Crazy Forts is an excellent activity when kids need to exercise some of their boundless energy and gives them the opportunity to turn it into a unique creation. Younger children will need an adult to help with assembly as it can be a little challenging for small hands. I think the kit is best suited to children 5 years and up. It is a great activity for parents and children to do together. Children can also build abstract structures and “art sculptures” with Crazy Forts. Crazy Forts will inspire your child’s creativity and encourage their imagination. You can build a variety of great structures from one kit. Crazy Forts also sells Crazy Forts Lights you can add to your fort.
Mommy Ramblings thinks Crazy Forts would be a big hit this Holiday season for kids everywhere, so we are adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
Crazy Forts is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings and one lucky blog reader will win a 69 Piece Crazy Fort Set. Thank you Crazy Forts for the review sets and for sponsoring this great give-away!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
Crazy Forts, 69 Piece Set Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Crazy Forts, and let me know something about their products. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 4th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.