I was recently sent a case of Snow, Naturally Flavored Vitamin Soda to review. Snow Natural Soda + Vitamins = all the fun, exuberance and delicious indulgence of soda without any of the unhealthy ingredients. Snow’s original line of Natural Soda + Vitamins is lightly sweetened with natural cane sugar, lightly carbonated and loaded with vitamins including Vitamin C, B3, B5, B6 and B12. Their new Light Snow line is also Naturally Refreshilicious and loaded with vitamins but it is sweetened with a combination of natural ZERO calorie sweeteners!
I like that the soda is made with natural ingredients. If you are going to have a soft drink, then it is great that you can have one with vitamins and great taste.
Soda is not a “health drink.” Drinking Snow soda will not make you brilliant, live forever, or give you the power to fly. It is about fun and exuberance and it’s an indulgence. However, unlike most traditional sodas (which are loaded up with unhealthy ingredients like high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, phosphoric acid and chemical preservatives) conversely, there is NOTHING in Snow products that is unhealthy. That’s a huge difference and it is one that you and the people you care about deserve.
Snow Natural Soda + Vitamins is lightly sweetened with cane sugar and contains less calories than most juice and traditional soda. The new zero calorie line, Light Snow Natural Soda + Vitamins, is sweetened with a blend of natural no-calorie sweeteners including Stevia.
Great news!!! Snow is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a case of Snow Natural Vitamin Soda to try for themselves. Thank you Snow for the review soda and for sponsoring this refreshing give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Snow Natural Vitamin Soda Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Snow, and let me know something about their soda or their company. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Snow Beverages on Facebook, then leave me a comment her that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Snow Beverages on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 8th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.