I was recently sent an 8″ Aeternum Saute Pan from Bialetti to review. This pan is a great size for cooking a grilled cheese, an omelet and meals for one. The handle is super comfortable and the pan heats evenly, cooks well and is a breeze to clean. The eco friendly Aeternum cookware line is free of PFOA, free of PTFE and free of Cadmium. The interior features a new “nano-ceramic” coating which is a water-based coating made of titanium and suspended silicate micro-particles (the main component of glass); one of the purest and most ecological materials in nature. This material resists scratches, abrasions and offers a smooth, compact and uniform surface that makes it easier to clean. The white color provides a unique and extraordinary cooking experience. The base provides excellent thermal conductivity and guarantees optimum heat distribution resulting in less energy required to maintain desired cooking temperature. The scratch resistant hi-temp silicone exterior makes this cookware easy to clean. This is a great saute pan to have handy for so many things and ours is often found on the cooktop because it is a favorite of ours.
So what do you think? Would you like a chance to win your very own 8″ Aeternum Saute Pan from Bialetti ? Then you will be thrilled to know Bialetti is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their very own 8″ Aeternum Saute Pan from Bialetti. Thank you Bialetti for the review pan and for sponsoring this awesome give-away!!! Open to US Residents only.
Mandatory Entry-Visit the Bialetti Website and let me know another product you like, leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Bialetti on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 6th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.