You may remember other reviews I have done for Xyron products in the past. I really like their products and was recently sent the Creative Station with multiple cartridges to create laminated magnets, stickers, repositional stickers and to laminate. The Xyron Creative Station does not need batteries or electricity so it is easy to use anywhere. You simply run the object through with the crank and it comes out the back and you have a removable trimmer that you can use to cut your project.
It was so easy, first I made a bookplate sticker, just by running the bookplate through with the sticker cartridge. Super easy and fast and the adhesive is only on the back of the bookplate so you just lift it off and put it in a book.
You simply peel back the protective paper and your sticker is ready when you are ready to use it. Time to change the cartridge to the laminating and magnet cartridge, and make a magnet.
Now get the object that you want to make into a magnet, and just like making the sticker, you turn the handle and it runs through and out the back.
You can then trim your magnet with scissors or the removable cutter in the back of the machine.
Alright, so we covered stickers and magnets, now I will show you how it laminates a paper ID card. Just change the cartridge to the laminating cartridge. Then, everything else is just the same, you run the object through and it comes out the back laminated on both sides. You simply trim with scissors or the removable cutter.
So you can see that the Creative Station will make stickers, magnets and laminate. It is pretty handy especially to scrapbookers and crafters. You can watch a video showcasing the Creative Station on the Martha Stewart Show here.
The Xyron 9” Creative Station is a Sticker Maker, Laminator, Label and Magnet Maker all in one. Perfect for so many of your craft, school, home and office projects, it’s even safe enough for kids to use, requiring no heat, batteries or electricity. The 9” width allows you to create photo stickers, photo magnets, laminated recipe cards, business cards, labels for jars and cabinets and many other projects.
Change applications quickly with easy load cartridges. The Cut Bar is removeable for additional trimming. Includes a 9″ wide x 60′ long acid-free permanent adhesive cartridge.
- Applies an even layer of edge-to-edge adhesive onto items up to 9″ wide.
- Instantly laminates items up to 8.5″ wide.
- Easy to Use, Lightweight and Portable
- No Heat
- No Electricity
- No Batteries
Now for some great news, Xyron is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One luck blog reader will win a 9″ Creative Station with sticker, laminating magnet and laminating cartridge. Thank you Xyron for the review product and for sponsoring this creative give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US Residents.
Xyron 9″ Creative Station Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry-Visit the Xyron Website and let me know another great product you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 2nd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.