recently provided me with a Gro-To-Go kit for review! This kit includes 3 super-cute, hybrid, waterproof covers, a package of 50 BioSoakers, and 3 packets of Tiny Bubbles laundry detergent. I was thrilled to pick out 3 gorgeous shells, and chose the planes, owls and nature prints. I was so excited to try out this system! The BioSoakers, which are made of biodegradable materials, lay right in the waterproof shells and have sticky patches to keep them in place. The shells use snaps to make them adjustable, so that they fit your baby from small to large. After adjusting the snaps, these diapers fit perfectly on my 17lb 7 month old, as well as my 23lb 2 year old! You can also buy the GroVia cotton soakers and use the shells with either BioSoakers or reusable ones!
I love using these for when we are in town. I don’t have to deal with storing the dirty diapers! I can just throw the BioSoakers away like disposable diapers without worrying about them sitting in a landfill for years since they break down faster than regular disposables! This is a great system for people who want the best of both diapering worlds, not having to deal with washing poopy diapers, plus getting the adorable cloth diaper prints!
The Tiny Bubbles laundry detergent works beautifully! I have been having troubles with diaper stinkies, and after using the Tiny Bubbles, the smells were much better. You can tell it is doing it’s job and making the diapers squeaky clean!
I was also sent a Hevea teether, it is an incredibly cute 100% natural rubber panda! My baby loves this little buddy of his, and likes to carry it around with him. This Hevea teether is so soft and squishy, and must feel great on tender little teething gums! It has several different textures on the surface so your baby can find the one that feels just right for the moment. I can not praise these diapers enough! I really loved them, and my babies seem to find them very trim and comfortable!
If you think these diapers are an ingenious idea, you will be pleased to hear that GroVia
is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky reader will win a GroVia Hybrid Trial Pack, which includes: 50 Eco-friendly BioSoaker Pads, and 2 GroVia Hybrid Shells in vanilla and madarin colors!! Thank you GroVia
for the review products and for sponsoring this fabulous give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents only.
GroVia Hybrid Trial Pack Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit GroVia, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like GroVia on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow GroVia on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 17th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.