I was asked to pick a one name puzzle by TLC Woodcrafters to review. They allowed me to pick one name and one additional character and an engraved with a message on the back. I had this puzzle made for Luke, but when I looked at the characters, I did not see a tractor. It said on the Website that you could request a character if you did not see it and they would do their best to create it. I requested a tractor and also gave my second choice of one of the available characters. You can also get the puzzle engraved with a message on the back which is perfect for a keepsake gift. When I received the puzzle I was delighted that I had a cute green tractor next to Luke’s name. They did a wonderful job creating the tractor and when Luke saw it he squealed, “That’s my John Deere!” The puzzle is great quality, the pieces are smooth and painted in bright colors, the puzzle board itself is nice with smooth rounded edges so you do not have to worry about splinters or rough wood. Luke loved seeing his name and it is perfect for him because he is learning how to spell his name. He put the puzzle together again and again and was delighted each time he completed it. With the holidays coming these name puzzles would make perfect, unique, special gifts for the little ones on your shopping list.
I am pleased to announce that TLC Woodcrafters is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! One lucky blog reader will win a one name puzzle with an additional character and engraving on the back for Christmas/Holiday delivery. Thank you TLC Woodcrafters for the review puzzle and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
TLC Woodcrafters One Name Puzzle With Character & Engraving Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit TLC Woodcrafters, and let me know another product of theirs you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like TLC Woodcrafters on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 6th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.