Babies grow fast, and years from now while looking back at photos, you might have to guess what age your little one was in a particular picture. Well, we recently connected with StickersPlus, a cute store on Etsy.com, about doing a review on Monthly Baby Onesie Stickers. I had a hard time choosing the stickers I wanted to try, there were so many, and each of them more adorable and vibrant than the next! I chose these absolutely charming Cocoa Owls and Dots Necktie stickers. The matching patterns of red and browns just caught my eye.
The idea of these stickers is, you stick one on your baby’s onsie for pictures. Then while looking back years from now, you won’t have to guess just how old he or she was in the picture, the sticker will boldly display it. Each set comes in matching patterns and colors so if you want to make a collage of monthly pictures to document your baby‘s first year, they will all tie in together.The stickers are made out of quality waterproof sticker paper, and look very sharp. They came in a clear cellophane wrapper that make them great for gifts. It was very easy to take the laser cut sticker off and apply it to my baby’s shirt. While taking pictures, he discovered the bright tie on his tummy and couldn’t keep his eyes off of it, it was precious! I look forward to the coming months so I can try out the rest of the delightful little patterns.
We are delighted to let you know that StickersPlus is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One fortunate blog reader will win a sticker set of their choice, and trust me, there are a lot to choose from! Thank you StickersPlus for the review stickers and for sponsoring this adorable give-away!!! Open to US residents.
StickersPlus Monthly Onesie Baby Picture Number Stickers Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the StickersPlus Etsy Store, and let me know what stickers you would pick if you win. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Favorite StickersPlus on Etsy, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 5th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.