Here is a great product for you cloth diapering mommas out there! Kissaluvs asked us to review their Biodegradable Diaper Liners. For those of you who would like to use cloth diapers to help our environment by keeping disposable diapers out of the landfills, but don’t want to deal with all the poop, this little invention is a life saver! First of all, they are biodegradable so it is safe to flush or compost, plus with these liners, you don’t have to deal with scraping and dunking diapers! Here’s how it works, Kissaluvs biodegradable liners come in a perforated roll, so you tear off one liner, and lay it in the diaper. If you are putting it in a small diaper you can cut it in half so it fits better. Put the diaper on baby, and away he goes, while momma is left with the knowledge that once your little one fills his diaper, you won’t have to deal with a huge mess. All that is required of you is, flip the liner into the toilet and flush the mess away, no dunking required! This is a great product for daycare workers, babysitters or dads who don’t know what to do with cloth diaper poopies! When you are changing a pee diaper, you can just throw the liner away instead of flushing it.
These are my thoughts on Kissaluvs liners: They are very thin and soft, almost fabric like material, so it is soft against the baby’s skin. You can rest assured though, that it is not fabric, and will break down just like toilet paper in the sewer or septic system. They held up very well when time came to test them out, despite how thin they were. They are tough little liners that do their job efficiently!
We are pleased to announce Kissaluvs has created an exclusive discount code for Mommy Ramblings blog readers for a discount of 10% off the liners at www.kissaluvs.com and shipping is free. Just enter code Carly67 when checking out, this code is only good until September 11th. In addition, Kissaluvs is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings as well! One lucky blog reader will win a roll of Kissaluvs Biodegradable Diaper Liners to make their cloth diapering lives a little easier! Thank you Kissaluvs for the review liners and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents only.
Kissaluvs Biodegradable Diaper Liners Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Kissaluvs on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Kissaluvs on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Problem Solvers on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 4th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.