Epicurean Cutting Surfaces sent me one of their Gripper Series boards to review. The silicone gripper corners keep your board steady and secure on smooth, damp countertops. The gripper corners are removable as well. It is a nice feeling to know your board is secure when you are chopping and slicing. I love that the board is dishwasher safe and does not harbor bacteria.
The cutting surface is knife friendly and you won’t have to worry about dulling your knives when you slice on them. The cutting board is an eco-friendly product and is comprised of a mixed source of wood fibers and is certified by Smartwood to the Forest Stewardship Council standars. Epicurean products are preferred and used by professional chefs for more than 50 years so you know they make a quality product that no well-equipped kitchen should be without.
Another nice feature of this cutting surface is that it is heat resistant up to 350 degrees so it can be used as a trivet. This is a dual sided cutting board and is proudly made in the USA.
The Folks at Epicurean are so generous to sponsor a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One of our lucky blog readers will receive the very same cutting board.
Mommy Rambling’s Epicurean Cutting Board Give-Away (open to US and Canadian residents) Rules:
Mandatory Entry- Visit the Epicurean Website and tell me another product of theirs you like. Leave your choice in a comment on this blog post. Please remember this is the mandatory entry, if not completed no extra entries will count and will be deleted.
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Epicurean on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you liked them on Facebook.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends June 29th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.