We are no strangers to BabyLegs . In fact those that know me, know that I have done photo shoots with my little ones in our BabyLegs before. So when BabyLegs said they were going to send me some socks and leg warmers to review, well, I was very pleased. We recently received our package of socks and leg warmers. We were sent:
Composition:Organic Cotton, Nylon, Latex-free Spandex
Composition:Cotton, Nylon, Spandex
|Land, ho! Your little captain will be sure to hit the high seas with style with these anchor themed BabyLegs.Add character to an outfit or put BabyLegs on legs or arms to protect from chills, sun or scrapes. Great for layering on chilly days and for keeping little crawlers knees and legs happy. These fun leggings make diaper changes a breeze and potty training. BabyLegs make a fun fashion statement with styles for every occasion.|
Let your little one shine bright with Starry night. No telescope needed to see how cute these are!
Sizes: One size fits most!
Composition:80% Organic Cotton, 15% Nylon, 5% Spandex
So as the pictures show, the boys are fans of BabyLegs. The organic cotton is super comfy and the styles were very pleasing. They loved the stars and dinosaurs. Check out the BabyLegs Website to see all of their great styles and products for boys and girls. I think you will fine a lot of inspiration to keep those little tootsies and legs warm.
Give-Away is for a BabyLegs prize pack consisting of two warmers, one tight and one pack of socks (2 pairs) for a girl, or two warmers and two packs of socks (4 pairs) for a boy. These are customized to the winner’s child age/size/gender. Give-away is only available for residents of the USA.
Mandatory Entry-Please visit BabyLegs and let me know by leaving a comment here what you would choose if you win.
Extra entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Subscribe to this blog by email and leave me a comment that you did.
2. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Like BabyLegs on Facebook and leave a comment there that Mommy Ramblings sent you and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Follow BabyLegs on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings On The Fence, the button is on the blog and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs, the button is on the blog and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Tweet this give-away and leave me a comment you did.
9. Share this give-away on Facebook and let me know you did with a comment here.
Give-away ends Monday April 18th at 12 am EST!!!
Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
Good Luck Everyone!!!