It never fails, if you have curly hair, you usually want straight hair and if you have straight hair, you want it to be curly. I guess that is why hair styling tools are a big business. We are all familiar with hair straighteners and curling irons but have you heard of the Chopstick wand?
The Lee Stafford CHoPstick Styler is a ceramic Curling Wand. It comes with a heat-resistant glove and I would suggest watching some YouTube videos to see how to use it for best results. I can share some very important things you should not do.
Of course, I learned the hard way that no matter what, do not attempt to brush your hair after curling it. The results will cause you to immediately jump in the shower and wash your hair. Seriously, don’t do it! You will also want to wear the glove on the hand that is wrapping the hair because the want is very hot. Don’t try to do without it.
My first time was a disaster! I watched some videos and tried again and it was better but it still made my hair look sort of frizzy and strange. I think I will give it another go and try using a product before curling it.
It does heat up to a high temperature very fast and it definitely does curl hair. You can find this CHoPstick STYLER on Amazon. If you would like a chance to win one, just enter the giveaway below. Good Luck!!!
I did receive this product in order to facilitate my post as a blogger working with the Review Directory. As always my words and views are 100% my own.
Fashion Week is such an exciting time! I am thrilled to be attending Macy’s Fashion Front Row next Saturday, September 26th at 2 pm. Macy’s is getting set to throw the she shopping party of the season complete with the hottest looks from popular designers. Following the fabulous presentation, the pros are sticking around to dispense style advice. We can even get an expert mini makeover to get look and feel our best as we go forward into Fall!
I cannot wait to see all the new trends and throwbacks for this season. I am really loving the ponchos that are hot again. They are a real blast from my past and I think they are perfect for Fall! I also like the Western Bootie and the East West Bag. I also am a huge fan of some of the Peasant collection pieces, especially the blouse.
Did you know you can attend a Macy’s Fashion Front Row near you and it’s a free event! Check out the locations, dates and tmes below to see if there is an event near you:
- Macy’s Ross Park (Pittsburgh, PA) – 9/24, 6pm, hosted by TV Host and Lifestyle Expert, Anji Corley!
- Macy’s DT Boston (Boston, MA) – 9/24, 5:30pm
- Macy’s Boca Raton (Boca, FL) – 9/24, 6pm, with a surprise celebrity host!
- Macy’s West County (St. Louis, MO) – 9/25, 5:30pm, performance by Macy’s iHeart Rising Star Winner & The Voice finalist, Christina Grimmie!
- Macy’s Lenox Square (Atlanta, GA) – 9/25, 7pm, hosted by On-Air Radio Personality Stacii Jae with live performances by Nichelle Paris and Trinity K. Bonet!
- Macy’s Garden State Plaza (Paramus, NJ) – 9/26, 2pm, hosted by media maven and entrepreneur, Karen Civil and Fashion Bomb Daily’s Claire Sulmers!
- Macy’s Christiana (Newark, DE) – 9/26, 2pm, enjoy a special Front Row Runway Show!
- Macy’s Crossgates (Albany, NY) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Queens Center Mall (Flushing, NY) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Easton – (Columbus, OH) – 9/26, 2pm, hosted by fashion blogger Natalie Suarez from Natalie Off Duty!
- Macy’s Castleton (Indianapolis, IN) – 9/26, 2pm, hosted by TV personality and fashion blogger, Courtney Kerr of What Courtney Wore!
- Macy’s Millenia (Orlando, FL) – 9/26, 6pm
- Macy’s Woodlands (Woodlands, TX) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Ala Moana (Honolulu, HI) – 9/26, 2pm, hosted by style expert Crystal PanciPanci!
- Macy’s Fashion Valley (San Diego, CA) – 9/26, 2pm, hosted by San Diego style experts Gina Ybarra of Hunt For Styles and Maria Von Losch of Savvynista!
- Macy’s Northpark (Dallas, TX) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Bellevue (Bellevue, WA) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Valley Fair (Santa Clara) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Fresno Fashion Fair (Fresno, CA) – 9/26, 2pm
- Macy’s Roseville (Roseville, CA) – 9/26, 2pm
So did you check out the great new Fall fashion at Macy’s? What are your favorites for Fall? Are you attending a Fashion Front Row at a Macy’s near you this weekend? Please let me know in the comments. Maybe I will see you there!
“This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.“
“I participated in a campaign for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Kohl’s. I received a gift card as a thank you for participating”
Kohl’s is my go to department store. I love the brands they carry, the low prices and the super Kohl’s sales and stackable coupon codes they offer. Whether I am shopping online or in store I know I am getting the best prices on high quality merchandise.
Spring is officially here even though in most parts of the country it still feels like winter. If you are wondering about new spring fashion trends, styles and colors; Kohl’s has got you covered! Take a few minutes to check out the video on the Kohl’s Spring Fashion Google Hangout to find out the fashion scoop.
I will give you a hint, pink is red-hot this spring. Whether you use it as an accent or a bold statement, pinks are what’s in. I think pairing pink with some of the denim is the perfect way to incorporate it in my wardrobe. I also love these Pink Lauren Conrad Cutout Ballet Flats.
So check out Kohl’s Spring Fashion Google Hangout and let me know what you think. What styles and trends appeal to you the most. Let’s talk spring style together!