If you are looking for a really fun game for ages 8 to adult that can be played by 1 or more players, then I have a great suggestion for you. I love games that are fun but make you think and I was recently sent the game of Swish from Think Fun Games. This great game is made of transparent cards and can be played alone or with multiple players. Swish is great if you like visual puzzles and if you do, you will find that Swish is very addictive. Our family, especially my husband and I really love these kind of games because they are so fun but you are really thinking and you have to be quick to win. The video below will show you how the game is played more than I could ever tell you here in just words. So take a look at that now.
Now doesn’t that look fun? Mommy Ramblings thinks Swish is one great game that is sure to be a hit for any kids 8 and older on your holiday gift list. We are adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
Swish is a spatial card game that challenges you to be the first to make matches, or “Swishes”. Swishes are made by layering as few as two or as many as 12 cards so that every ball swishes into a hoop of the same color. The cards must be placed on top of each other in the same orientation, and no ball or hoop can be left unmatched. The player with the most matches at the end of the game wins. Various levels of play make this card game addictively fun for all.
•Thinkfun’s first transparent card game
•Includes 60 transparent swish cards
•Game-go bag included
Recommended Ages: 8 years & Up
ThinkFun Games is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Swish game. Thank you ThinkFun Games for the review Swish and for this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
ThinkFun Games Swish Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit ThinkFun Games, and let me know another game you think looks like fun. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like ThinkFun Games on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow ThinkFun Games on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 7th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.