Shoes are so important for children’s feet. Their feet are always growing and it sometimes can be hard to find the right fit. pediped makes it easy for me to get the right fit for my kids and to get the most wear time from the shoes with the sizing tools on their site and the Flex Fit System. The Flex Fit System allows for additional included insoles to be inserted or removed for a custom fit as your child’s foot grows. These insoles can increase the size by as much as 1.5 inches, greatly increasing the life of the shoe.
I recently selected the pediped Boulder Flex Waterproof hiker for my 6-year-old to review. Right out of the box he could not wait to put them on. With the winter we have been having these were the perfect shoe to wear to school because they were waterproof and warm. They are flexible, comfortable and one of his favorite pairs of shoes to wear. I have the inserts in now so he has lots of room to grow. He is able to run and jump in them and be as active as he wants with them on and they are not stiff or cumbersome.
- Rugged and sporty, these pediped® shoes are some perfect hiking-inspired style for your little guy’s wardrobe.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Waterproof leather and suede upper with breathable mesh underlays.
- Double hook-and-loop closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Padded tongue and collar provide additional comfort.
- Breathable textile lining and a cushioned textile insole.
- Flexible rubber outsole.
- Flex Fit System™ allows for additional insoles to be inserted or removed for a custom fit as your child’s foot grows. These insoles can reduce or increase the size of the shoe by almost a half a size, which extends the life of the shoe.
- Machine washable.
pediped® Debuts Spring/Summer 2014 Collection with Over 70 New Styles and Color Combinations
Collection highlights Memory Foam Technology™, water-safe Adventure Line
and machine washable athletics
pediped® launches its Spring/Summer 2014 Collection of American Podiatric Medical Association accepted footwear. The collection offers more than 70 new styles and color combinations across its three signature lines: Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®.
The collection highlights over 20 styles designed with a water-friendly material that is machine washable. Two new styles have been added to the water-safe, eco-friendly Adventure Line, Shoreline and Shorebet; and best-selling Sahara is now available for girls. Riddell and Orion, two athletic styles featuring Ultra Light Technology™ debut in both Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. Memory Foam Technology™ highlights 10 new styles across Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®.
• Originals® feature flexible, soft-soles recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists as the shoe’s design closely mimics barefoot walking.
• 12 new styles have been added this season. Highlighting the collection is Louisa and Lacee for a brighter wardrobe, and Isabella and Betty cover signature styles. For boys, Martin is an ultra breathable choice for outdoor adventures.
• Originals® will retail at $35 and are available for children in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
• Grip ‘n’ Go™ is made with all the benefits of Originals®, but a special feature G2 Technology™ is added to help a toddler stay balanced while transitioning into a confident stride.
• The collection highlights Memory Foam Technology™ in five new styles: Mirabella, Lacee, Tori, Martin, and Brice. Also new to Grip ‘n’ Go is Riddell and Orion, two athletic styles that are machine washable and water-safe.
• Grip ‘n’ Go™ will be priced at $39 or $48 and is available in EU sizes 19-23, US kids 4-7.
• Flex® is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers who have developed a natural stride. Flex® offers more than 50 styles available in a variety of sandals, Mary Janes, ballet flats, athletics, and casual wear that feature a color palette of pastels, bright neon, classic browns and signature black.
• Popular as ever, the water-safe, eco-friendly Adventure Line expands with over 10 new styles and color combinations. Featuring pops of bright colors, the Sahara and Shorebet make their debut for girls alongside Shoreline for boys.
• The innovative line of machine washable athletics, made with Ultra Light Technology™, expands with six new styles and color combinations. Featuring flex grooves to support natural foot movement and heel cushion for added comfort, maximum flexibility is achieved all while remaining light as air.
• Flex® styles range in price from $48 to $57 and are available in EU sizes 20-36, US 5 kids- 4.5 youth (available sizes vary between styles).
The pediped® Spring/Summer 2014 Collection is now available for purchase online at www.pediped.com and in select retail stores.
Win a Pair of pediped Originals in Girl or Boy!!!
pediped is sponsoring a giveaway on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky blog reader will win a pair of pediped Originals in their choice of boy or girl. pediped Originals are available in sizes newborn-24 months. The style of the shoe will be chosen by the sponsor. Thank you pediped for the review shoes and for sponsoring this awesome giveaway on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
pediped Boy or Girl Originals Giveaway on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Please enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter widget below. Good Luck!!!