Marvel Studios Avengers: Endgame is now available on Digital HD and Movies Anywhere! To celebrate, check out the clips below featuring Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Hemsworth, along with the cast & crew! The film arrives on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand beginning August 13th.
My husband and kids loved seeing Avengers: Endgame in the theater a few months ago. I can’t tell you how happy they are to have it on Blu-ray now! They just love all the characters and have seen every Avengers film. It was bitter sweet because it was Stan Lee’s last film to have his signature cameo appearance. Rest in peace Stan Lee.
Fans who bring home “Avengers: Endgame” will gain hours of additional screen time with their favorite cast members and filmmakers who have shaped the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Bonus features include a tribute to the great Stan Lee; the tale of Robert Downey Jr.’s casting as Iron Man; the evolution of Captain America; Black Widow’s dramatic story arc; directors Anthony and Joe Russo’s experience at the helm of both “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Avengers: Endgame”; the making of an epic battle scene with the women of the MCU; the creation of Bro Thor; deleted scenes; a gag reel and more.
The must-own, final chapter of the 22-film MCU series, “Avengers: Endgame,” will be packaged several ways to ensure fans get the most out of their in-home entertainment experience. Viewers can bring home the film two weeks early on Digital 4K Ultra HD, HD and SD and gain access to an exclusive extra highlighting the love story of Steve Rogers (Captain America) and Peggy Carter. A physical copy of “Avengers: Endgame” is available as a 4K Cinematic Universe Edition (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital Code), a Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray and Digital Code) and a single DVD. Fans who wish to revisit all four films in the Avengers franchise may opt for a Digital bundle, which includes “Marvel’s The Avengers,” “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Avengers: Infinity War” and “Avengers: Endgame.”
Check out this deleted scene below:
Deleted Scene: Take a Knee
How about a bonus clip?
Bonus Clip: RDJ Screen Test
Bonus Clip: Bloopers
Bonus Clip: New Version of Thor
Extras celebrate Stan Lee, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Thor, the women of Marvel, the Russo brothers, deleted scenes and gags — and early Digital viewers receive an exclusive Steve and Peggy featurette
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
· Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
· Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
· Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
· A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
· Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
· The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
· The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
· Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
· Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
· Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
· Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
· Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Let me know if your family is excited for this release in the comments.