Unless you have been under a rock for the last few months, you have undoubtedly heard about Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, live-action adaptation of the studio’s animated classic. You may have even seen it in the theater and if you didn’t get a chance, you can pick it up on Blu-ray combo pack at major retailers now.
Check out the trailer below:
Wow, it still makes me excited. It was such a wonderful movie! I thought everyone was cast perfectly and Gaston stole the show. Emma Watson was perfect for the role of Belle and we finally learn what happened to her mom. Anyone that grew up watching this movie will absolutely adore the live-action movie. The songs were fabulous especially the new song Evermove.
Bonus features include*:
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL HD:
- Enchanted Table Read – Join the cast for the movie’s elaborately staged table read, complete with singing and dancing to live music, set pieces and more.
- A Beauty of a Tale – Explore the process of transforming a beloved animated film into a new live-action classic.
- The Women Behind “Beauty and the Beast” – Emma Watson introduces several of the talented women in all aspects of production who helped bring this enchanted tale to life.
- Making a Moment with Celine Dion – Celine Dion shares what it’s like to sing “How Does a Moment Last Forever” – and be a part of the legacy of “Beauty and the Beast.”
- From Song to Screen: Making the Musical Sequences – See what goes into making some of the best-known moments from “Beauty and the Beast.”
- “Belle” — Filmmakers and cast reveal how it felt to shoot this memorable scene.
- “Be Our Guest” — Discover all that went into creating this epic, primarily virtual performance.
- “Gaston” — Join the cast for rehearsals and filming of this rousing, high-energy number.
- “Beauty and the Beast” — You’re invited on set for the filming of this beloved, classic scene.
- Deleted Scenes
- Introduction by Director Bill Condon — Director Bill Condon presents a collection of scenes that, for one reason or another, ended up on the cutting-room floor.
- Gaston Courts Belle — Pleased with himself after settling a disturbance with the townspeople, a triumphant Gaston attempts to woo Belle.
- Bread and Jam for Agathe — On her morning market rounds, Belle stops by to see Agathe, the village beggar woman.
- Storming the Ice Gates — The angry mob of villagers, led by Gaston, overwhelms the castle’s defenses.
- Lumière Torches LeFou — As the fight rages around them, LeFou scuffles with Plumette … until he experiences a sudden, extremely heated interruption.
- Monsieur Toilette — LeFou escapes from the brawl into a small room, where he’s startled by a castle resident.
- Cogsworth Rescues Lumière — When Clothilde the fishmonger threatens Lumière, Cogsworth leaps into the fray.
- Treacle the Lasses — Three village lasses chase Chip and Froufrou – Madame Garderobe’s dog-turned-footstool – into the kitchen, where a surprise awaits.
- LeFou and Monsieur Toilette Reunite — After the spell is broken and the castle residents are returned to human form, LeFou and his new acquaintance meet again.
- Extended Song: “Days in the Sun” – Learn more about Beast’s childhood in an alternate version of this beautiful song, introduced by director Bill Condon.
- “Beauty and the Beast” Music Video – Award-winning artists Ariana Grande and John Legend perform a moving version of this iconic song.
- Making the Music Video – Go on set to capture the magic as it happens in Ariana Grande and John Legend’s “Beauty and the Beast” music video.
- Disney Song Selection – Jump directly to all your favorite songs and sing along with the movie.
- “How Does a Moment Last Forever” (Music Box)
- “Belle” (Reprise)
- “Be Our Guest”
- “Days in the Sun”
- “Something There”
- “How Does a Moment Last Forever” (Montmartre)
- “Beauty and the Beast”
- “The Mob Sing”
- “Beauty and the Beast” (Finale)
- “Beauty and the Beast” Music Video
We are going to load up our projector and show this movie outdoors and have an under the stars movie party at our house next month! So what did you think? Did you see it? I would love to know what you thought, leave them in the comments.