Those of you that follow Mommy Ramblings should remember that we did a review and give-away of Kimber Cakeware Batter Babies a few months back. Well, we are reviewing the Kimber Cakeware Batter Daddy today. The Batter Daddy is a batter separater that allows you to create single cake layers with two or more colors (or flavors). The Batter Daddy is adjustable and made to fit cake pans 8″ to 14″ wide. Works well in 2”, 2.5” and 3” deep pans. It easily fits most beveled-sided pans, and can be inverted to fit most square pans. The Batter Daddy also fits many shaped pans (round, heart, oval, etc.). It is made from a foodgrade plastic, and is dishwasher safe.
I made a round two layer cake with one layer half hot pink and half yellow. The next layer I made a turquoise and yellow.
I have to apologize for my sloppiness because I was working fast and literally slapped the cake together after making my chocolate butter cream. The good thing is, if my results turned out like this in a hurry while I was on the phone and doing 3 other things, then you can achieve really nice results if you are not multi-tasking like a crazy fool.
Kimber Cakeware is being gracious enough to sponsor another give-away on Mommy Ramblings. They are sponsoring a give-away for 3 lucky Mommy Rambling’s Followers. These 3 lucky winners will receive their very own Batter Daddy. Would you like a chance to win one of the Batter Daddies? If so, just follow the rules below and good luck!!! Open to US and Canadian Residents.
Mandatory Entry-Tell me in a comment here if you win what colors/flavors you would like to bake first. (This entry must be done or all others will not count and be deleted).
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Kimber Cakeware on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you liked them on Facebook.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends July 6th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.