I was thrilled when I was recently sent an assortment of Original Sprout, Natural High Performance Hair and Skin Products to review. I was sent a selection from their Worry-Free Luxury Collection which included their best-selling Miracle Detangler, Natural Shampoo, and Scrumptious Cream. As a mother I am very concerned about what is in the products we use. I am especially aware of the products that have direct contact with our bodies like hair and skin products. My toddler Luke has curly hair and it can get into a tangle sometimes in the back when he sleeps. The Miracle Detangling Spray worked great and smelled great on his hair. The Scrumptious Cream provides a soothing protective barrier that keeps skin soft & smooth as velvet. This multi-benefit cream is infused with Natural Zinc for Environmental Protection. Insects don’t like rosemary but I do because it helps calm and soothe sensitive skin. Non-greasy & extra hydrating for every skin type. The Natural Shampoo is safe for babies, children and adults. It is extra gentle to eyes and even provides sun protection. Organic emollients detangle & make rinsing effortless, saving time & water. Scalp, hair & skin are nourished and healthy. Leaves hair shiny, hydrated & easy to comb.
Original Sprout products were created by a master stylist and mother, they bridge the gap between safe ingredients and salon performance like no other.
Original Sprout regulated, European Directive Compliant products are:
• Made by a master stylist and mother, so they are safe and natural, but perform as good or better than high-end salon brands.
• Free of phthalates, phytoestrogens, soy, gluten, animal products, parabens, and propylene glycol with no added dioxanes or formaldehydes.
• Free of skin penetrators & photosensitizers (plasticizers & nanoparticles).
• Extracts are certified organic. The majority of ingredients are plant derived & from natural sources.
• E.U. Directive Compliant with full label disclosure of ingredients.
• Fragrances are made with naturally derived ingredients & are certified FREE of phthalates, lavender, tea tree, PG, DPG, parabens, dioxanes, benzenes, formaldehydes, acetaldehydes, styrene, toluene, chlorobenzene & glycol ethers.
• Products are vegetarian/vegan & biodegradable.
• Can be purchased online at www.originalsprout.com or at a variety of health food stores & salons worldwide (not found in conventional grocery & drug store chains or big box stores).
I am pleased to let you know that Original Sprout is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a $50 Gift Certificate to Original Sprout. Thank you Original Sprout for the review products and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
If that was not enough Mommy Rambling’s readers will receive 10% off their first order with the code FIRST_ORDER_10-U when you place an order at www.originalsprout.com.
Original Sprout, Natural High Performance Hair and Skin Products $50 Gift Certificate Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Original Sprout, and let me know another product you would like to try. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Original Sprout on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Original Sprout on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 20th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.