If you have pets, you probably have accidentally kicked the water dish and had it spill all over the floor. A mess right? In my case it would happen and my toddler would run in while I was getting the mop and fall, because it made the tile floor so slippery. Now, I have a crying toddler, a soaked floor, and I am a mommy that needs something better. Enter Neater Feeder, this elevated feeding station is the answer to my problem. The Neater Feeder comes in sizes for cats to large dogs. We were sent the review feeder in a size large and it is perfect for our American Bulldog, Delilah, who is by far our messiest eater. Now the spills, slobbers and drips stay in the Neater Feeder, not all over the floor. A great solution to a messy problem. Thank you Neater Feeder for coming to this mom’s rescue.
If you share your life with one or more four legged friends, you will be glad to learn that Neater Feeder is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a Neater Feeder in their size choice. Thank you Neater Feeder for the review feeder and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Neater Feeder Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry- Visit Neater Feeder, and let me know the size you would choose if you win. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Neater Feeder on Facebook, then leave me a comment her that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Neater Feeder on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 8th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.