Serif recently sent me their Craft Artist Platinum Edition to review. This great set of 5 discs allows you to create millions of creative projects. You can use it to make scrapbooks, invitations, certificates, cards, party kits, posters, favors, labels, photobooks, table decorations and more. In 3 easy steps you can create a stunning project. Just choose your project, personalize and embellish it, and then share it. The pack includes, 5 discs full of stunning, high quality graphics, templates, and the CraftArtist Professional Program CD.
I was able to just load the discs and immediately start creating fun projects. There are so many templates, graphics and ideas that it can be quite addicting. One of the first things I made with this was my blog signature, which was so fast and simple. I love making scrapbook pages that can be printed and framed to commemorate a special day or event. It is so easy to embellish and personalize the templates and in mere minutes you have a beautiful creation.
This software is so great because at any time you can create a great project. I love to be able to make my kids special certificates to celebrate special events like the first day of school, losing a tooth, being potty trained, and more. Also, great to make little special cards to tuck in your children’s lunch especially for those just starting school for the first time. The possibilities are endless.
- Windows-based PC with DVD drive and mouse
- Microsoft Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows® Vista, or Windows® 7 operating system
- 512MB RAM
- 266MB free hard disk space (program only)*
- 1024 x 768 monitor resolution
* Additional 4.3 GB is needed for all 4 content disks to be installed, but these can be on any available drive.
I am thrilled to let you know that Serif is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own CraftArtist Platinum Edition. Thank you Serif for the review software and for sponsoring this creative give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
Serif CraftArtist Platinum Edition Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry- Visit Serif, and let me know another product that you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like CraftArtist on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Daisy Trail on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 15th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.