TheraPearl® hot & cold therapy packs are doctor designed to provide extraordinary relief from everyday aches and pains including inflammation, bruising, joint/muscle soreness and so much more! Pearls conform to the body while holding their healing temperatures for the doctor-recommended time (15-20 minutes) for optimal theraputic benefit. Freeze or microwave. Non-toxic and reusable. Latex, lead and BPA-free.
I was recently sent a few TheraPearl products for review. I have to tell you these packs were kind of addictive to just rolling through your hands, right out of the package. I received a Sports Pack, TheraPearl Pals Pig and Frog. These packs can be heated in the microwave for hot pain relief or frozen. I froze our packs, and it was not long before one of our little ones had a boo boo. This cheery little pal brought a smile to my child’s face just upon seeing it. Then, the cool pack provided great relief of his pain. My kids liked these pals so much that on a hot day they would take one out of the freezer and just lie down with it. They have been well used and still going strong. Not long before sitting down to write this review, my son came in with the Frog Pal explaing he had hurt his finger. TheraPearl has a great variety of sizes and shapes. I would really like to try the eye mask.
I am happy to let you know that TheraPearl is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their choice of a TheraPearl Pal Frog or Pig. Thank you TheraPearl for the review packs and for sponsoring this cool and hot give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
TheraPearl Pals Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry- Visit TheraPearls, and tell me what other product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 1st at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.