On February 7th, join Mickey Mouse and the Clubhouse gang for a special celebration of Minnie Mouse’s birthday! Disney’s Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie is packed with five fun-filled episodes as well as an all new bonus feature “You’re Invited to Minnie’s Birthday Party!”
Available On DVD with Digital Copy, February 7, 2012
The Digital Copy Allows Parents To Easily, Quickly Download The Episodes Onto A Computer
Or Secondary Handheld Device For On-The-Go Access
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Minnie has been packaged to include five, fun-filled episodes – each underlining the themes of friendship, teamwork, sharing and problem solving – and an all new bonus feature “You’re Invited to Minnie’s Birthday Party.”
The five classic episodes include:
· Minnie & Daisy’s Flower Shower (All-New, Never-Before-Seen) - The botanical highlight of the year is in trouble, unless Minnie and Daisy can get their flowers to bloom! Together, they board the glove balloon to help coax the clouds to sprinkle much-needed rain.
· Daisy’s Dance - Clap your hands and tap your feet! Join Daisy, as she gets ready for one of the most important events of her life––performing in the big talent show!
· Daisy’s Pet Project - The Pet Parade is almost here and Daisy needs to find the perfect animal for which she can love and care. But it’s not as easy as she thinks and soon she has three new friends: an elephant named Bubbles, a giraffe called Longfellow and a bunny called Captain Jumps-a-lot!
· Minnie’s Rainbow - After a brightly colored rainbow appears over the clubhouse, Minnie searches for the pot of gold that’s supposed to be at its end. Along the way, she meets a leprechaun and discovers that not all treasure turns out to be as she expected!
· Minnie’s Birthday – Today is Minnie’s birthday, but the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends need to set up her birthday party.
I received this DVD and Digital Copy Combo pack to review. When I was looking over the cover, my three-year old came up to me and asked, “Can we watch that Mickey Mouse, Mommy?” How could I say no to such a sweet little one. My kids love Mickey, Minnie and all their friends so I knew it would be a hit. I was not wrong, each episode is cuter than the last and all have very important messages that show helping each other and friendship are very important. If you have little ones in your home that love Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Daisy, Donald and Pluto, they will really like this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD Combo Pack. Mickey is a great narrator taking the kids through the different episodes and interacting with his audience. My kids love when Mickey is asking them things and including them in the fun. Minnie’s Birthday was an episode they especially loved because they thought it was so fun how all the gang was helping baking a cake, decorating and preparing to have a party for Minnie. Luke loved when the elephant was inflating the balloons with Mickey and Daisy counting them.