SUPER NEWS FOR PJ MASKS FANS!
If your kids are PJ Masks fans, you may have been anxiously waiting for the PJ Masks Live! “Time to Be a Hero” Tour Dates to be announced. The wait is over! We are going to be going to see them in NYC soon! Check out the dates below and see if they are coming to a city near you. What fun it will be to experience this brand-new stage production with my kids’ favorite heroes!
“PJ MASKS LIVE! TIME TO BE A HERO” TO HIT THE ROAD IN FIRST-EVER LIVE THEATRICAL TOUR
New Live-Action Adventure Brings Entertainment One’s
Hit Animated TV Series to Life – on Stage – in More than 60 North American Cities Starting September 2017
“PJ Masks Live! Time to Be a Hero,” a brand-new, fully immersive musical production, will take to the stage, touring across North America starting in September 2017. Exclusive pre-sales begin Tuesday, May 16, at 10am EST, with the general public on-sale starting Friday, May 19, at 10am EST.
The live show is based on eOne’s top-rated animated TV series, which airs daily on Disney Junior. Catboy, Owlette, Gekko, and the Baddies will delight fans of all ages with live performances featuring world-class production, familiar and original music, acrobatics, and immersive interactivity.
PJ Masks, the hit series, follows the thrilling nighttime adventures of three young friends who transform into their dynamic alter egos, Catboy, Owlette and Gekko, when they put on their pajamas at night and activate their animal amulets. Together, they embark on action-packed capers, solving mysteries and learning valuable lessons along the way.
See below for tour dates and locations. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit, www.pjmaskslive.com.
- Tuesday, September 19 – New London, CT – Garde Arts Center
- Wednesday, September 20 – Reading, PA – Santander PAC
- Thursday, September 21 – Baltimore, MD – Hippodrome
- Friday, September 22 – Philadelphia, PA – Kimmel Center
- Saturday, September 23 – Philadelphia, PA – Kimmel Center
- Sunday, September 24 – Charleston, WV – Clay Center
- Tuesday, September 26 – Grand Rapids, MI – DeVos Performance Hall
- Wednesday, September 27 – Saginaw, MI – The Dow Event Center Theatre
- Thursday, September 28 – Cleveland, OH – State Theatre
- Saturday, September 30 – Chicago, IL – Chicago Theatre
- Sunday, October 1 – Chicago, IL – Chicago Theatre
- Tuesday, October 3 – East Lansing, MI – Wharton Center
- Wednesday, October 4 – Cincinnati, OH – Taft Theatre
- Saturday, October 7 – Boston, MA – Wang Theatre
- Sunday, October 8 – Boston, MA – Wang Theatre
- Tuesday, October 10 – Toronto, ON – Sony Centre
- Wednesday, October 11 – Kitchener, ON – Centre In The Square
- Saturday, October 14 – New York, NY – Theatre at Madison Square Garden
- Sunday, October 15 – New York, NY – Theatre at Madison Square Garden
- Tuesday, October 17 – Wilkes Barre, PA – F.M. Kirby Center
- Wednesday, October 18 – Virginia Beach, VA – Sandler Center
- Thursday, October 19 – Fayetteville, NC – Crown Center
- Saturday, October 21 – Atlanta, GA – Fox Theatre
- Sunday, October 22 – Nashville, TN – Ryman Auditorium
- Tuesday, October 24 – Charlotte, NC – Ovens Auditorium
- Wednesday, October 25 – Huntsville, AL – Von Braun
- Friday, October 27 – Ft. Myers, FL – Barbara B. Mann
- Saturday, October 28 – Tampa Bay, FL – Ferguson Hall
- Sunday, October 29 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Parker Playhouse
- Wednesday, November 1 – New Orleans, LA – Saenger Theatre
- Thursday, November 2 – San Antonio, TX – Majestic Theatre
- Friday, November 3 – Sugar Land, TX – Smart Financial Centre
- Saturday, November 4 – Dallas, TX – Majestic Theatre
- Sunday, November 5 – Oklahoma City, OK – Hudson Performance Hall
- Monday, November 6 – Little Rock, AR – Robinson Center
- Tuesday, November 7 – Austin, TX – ACL Moody
- Wednesday, November 8 – Tulsa, OK – Chapman Music Hall
- Thursday, November 9 – Kansas City, MO – The Midland
- Friday, November 10 – Louisville, KY – Palace Theatre
- Saturday, November 11 – Indianapolis, IN – Clowes Theatre
- Sunday, November 12 – Detroit, MI – Fox Theatre
- Tuesday, November 14 – Pittsburgh – Byham Theatre
- Wednesday, November 15 – Warren, OH – Packard Music Hall
- Saturday, November 18 – Milwaukee, WI – Riverside Theatre
- Sunday, November 19 – Appleton, WI – Fox Cities PAC
- Monday, November 20 – Omaha, NE – Ralston Arena
- Tuesday, November 21 – Loveland, CO – Budweiser Events Center
- Friday, November 24 – Phoenix, AZ – Comerica
- Saturday, November 25 – Las Vegas, NV – The Orleans
- Sunday, November 26 – Los Angeles, CA – Microsoft Theatre
- Monday, November 27 – Santa Rosa, CA – Luther Burbank Center
- Wednesday, November 29 – Portland, OR – Schnitzer Hall
- Thursday, November 30 – Nampa, ID – Ford Idaho Center
- Friday, December 1 – Eugene, OR – Hult Center
- Saturday, December 2 – San Jose, CA – Civic Auditorium
- Tuesday, December 5 – Seattle, WA – McCaw Hall
- Wednesday, December 6 – Spokane, WA – Bing Crosby Theatre
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
About Round Room Presents
Round Room Presents is a live entertainment firm that specializes in the production and promotion of live arena shows, concert tours, theatrical performances and touring exhibitions. Round Room are currently the Executive Producers for Exhibitionism: The Rolling Stones blockbuster exhibit.
So, did you find a tour location near you? Let me know.