It is no secret, that I am a germophobe, in fact, you can always find sanitizer in my purse, car and on my desk. Problem is, many of the sanitizers on the market are not natural, and I am a stickler for natural products.
That is why I was excited to discover a natural antimicrobial hand sanitizer that is available as a spray and in a gel. It is called Elyptol, and it is the next generation of hand, skin and surface hygiene products.
Elyptol is safe and gentle and is enhanced by the healing properties of eucalyptus oil, combined with naturally sourced ethanol.More than antibacterial, Elyptol is antimicrobial and kills a wider range of germs.
Elyptol’s products meet or exceed global efficacy standards across the antimicrobial spectrum by using natural green technology. Check out the features below:
- FREE CARABINER CLIP WITH EVERY PURCHASE NOW THROUGH EARTH DAY (APR 22)!
- Naturally Antibacterial formula kills 99.9999% of germs. Great alternative when soap and water are not available.
- Nourishes, Moisturizes & Sanitizes Hands – Will Never Dry, Crack or Chap the Skin
- Infused with Eucalyptus Oil to Leave a Non-Lasting Natural Scent. Safe and gentle for your skin when used as directed.
- Certified USDA BioPreferred 100% Biobased Ingredients
I can tell you that if you like the smell of eucalyptus oil, you will love this sanitizer. Every time I use it, it totally clears my sinuses and is very refreshing. If you would like to try Elyptol, you can find the gel and spray on Amazon. Don’t forget to enter for your chance to win both the spray and the gel using the widget below. Good Luck!!!