This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackAndGo #CollectiveBias
Do you have a Halloween party coming up? Are you in charge of bringing in snacks for a Halloween class party? If so, I have a fun idea you might want to try. I was in Walmart recently and picked up some NABISCO Go-Paks!, Snack Pack® puddings and Reddi-Wip. You might wonder why these three items? Well, did you know that Go-Paks! come in sturdy, plastic containers that are half full and perfect for adding mix-ins or other ingredients to create a super, special treat!
Go-Paks! come in many varieties like TEDDY GRAHAMS, Mini NILLA wafers, Mini OREO Chocolate Sandwich cookies, CHIPS AHOY! Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, NUTTER BUTTER Bites Sandwich Cookies, Mini OREO Golden Sandwich Cookies and more. Snack Pack® puddings are available in chocolate, vanilla, butterscotch, chocolate and vanilla mix and more.
Another cool thing is that the containers themselves are great to decorate. You can even let the kids help!
Some easy ways to dress up the containers for a Halloween, Halloween parties, classroom treats and more are:
- Pirates- Take a costume pirate eye patch and secure it to the container. This would make a great favor at a pirate theme birthday party too!
- Mummies-Wrap vanilla pudding cups with white net fabric securing the beginning and end with tape. Then, glue on some google eyes.
- Spiders-Take a pudding cup and 3 long sparkle craft sticks in any color you like. Next, just cut the craft sticks in half so you have 6 spider legs. Tape the legs to the back of the pudding cup and fold them around to the front. Add some google or sticker eyes.
- Bats-Cut out bat wings from black construction paper and tape to back of chocolate pudding cups. Add google or sticker eyes.
- Create Your Own-Cover Go-Paks! with sparkly paper and use it as a blank canvas to create monsters, funny faces and more. Decorate pudding cups with stickers to create funny faces.
There are endless possibilities. Kids will love them and love helping you make them!
Then let them mix up a fun snack! Some great combinations we found were big hits are the TEDDY GRAHAMS, Chocolate Pudding and Mini Marshmallows topped with Reddi-Wip and some additional Teddy Grahams for a new take on the S’more. If you take Mini NILLA wafers Go-Pak! and mix with vanilla pudding and fresh sliced banana then top with Reddi-Wip and banana and more Mini Nilla wafers you have a banana cream pudding snack cup. Let kids pick and choose and mix up their own creations. They will love being able to create their own recipe.
Save Now With This Coupon!
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE NABISCO Go-Paks! Buy ONE (1) Snack Pack® Pudding and get ONE (1) FREE (up to $1.00) NABISCO Go-Paks! (2.25 oz. or larger) with Coupon-Click HERE To Get Coupon!
So what do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts and if you do try this, please let me know how it went in the comments.