My two little guys like anything with wheels! Tractors, monster trucks, race cars, hot rods and vehicles of all kinds are always a hit with them. We recently had a chance to review some items from Hatley. When I saw the Farmer Jack Kids’ Rain Boots and the Hot Rods Kids’ Raincoat, I knew they would love them. I really bought them in the sizes to fit the oldest one but when the little guy saw them he had to try them out! The boots are super high quality and have nice handles to make pulling them on a cinch for kids, they are super stylish puddle jumping boots that will definitely be put through the paces. The raincoat is very well made with nice pockets, cozy terry lining and ample hood to keep little ones dry on rainy days.
Hatley’s mission is to create fun, well designed, nature inspired apparel and gifts for the whole family in an ecologically responsible way. Sleepwear, Footwear, Beachwear, Outerwear, Daywear, Accessories, Gifts and More are what you will find when you browse Hatley’s site. They even have free shipping when you spend $50 or more and an outlet shop for great savings!
- Handles to make boots easy to put on
- Soft jersey lining
- Please keep in mind that our rain boots run a size large to allow room for thick socks and the inevitable growth of those little feet
- Grippy bottom for maximum traction
- Match back to rainjackets and umbrellas to complete the look
Available sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. Boots: Rubber. Lining: 100% Cotton.
- Front pockets
- Comfy terry lining
- Machine washable, hang to dry
- Pick up the matching boots and umbrella to complete the look
- PVC Free
Available sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Shell: Polyurethane. Lining: 78% Cotton, 22% Polyester. 100% PVC-free.
To see the great selection of products visit Hatley.com!