I recently had the chance to upgrade to Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium from Microsoft Office 2010. It was super easy to perform the download from the internet and it worked well with Windows 8. It comes will all the 2013 versions of the programs I need like Word, Power Point, Publisher, Excel, Outlook, Access and One Note. It also can be run on five separate devices which really comes in handy and makes it a super value when you have as many computer and tablet users as we do in our family. Another neat feature is that you can automatically save to your SkyDrive which gives you security to know that your documents are accessible from any applicable device. I find it to be a super value especially since one version can be run with five different devices with an annual subscription price of $99.99 a year. See below for everything you get with your annual subscription of Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium. You can also get a free 30 day trial!
Office 365 Home Premium Includes
- The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access1
- One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and get Office on Demand from any Internet-connected PC2
- An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world3
- Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology
- Fast, fluid design that responds to touch and stylus as naturally as it does to keyboard and mouse
- Automatic save to SkyDrive, so your documents — and even your personal settings — are always available from virtually anywhere and on your favorite devices
Office 365 Home Premium Pricing and Availability
- At US$99.99 for an annual subscription, Office 365 Home Premium costs the equivalent of US$8.34 per month.
- It is available in 162 markets in 21 languages.
- It is available through more than 100,000 resellers and at more than 450 retailers worldwide, including Best Buy, Staples, Dixons, FNAC, Challenger, Amazon.com and the Microsoft Store, and at Office.com.
- People can also get Office 365 Home Premium with a new Windows 8 PC from OEMs, such as Dell, Lenovo and HP.
- A free 30-day trial is also available online at Office.com.
Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium Subscription
Get the most from your Office 365 Home Premium subscription at the new Office.com:
- Access Office on Demand.
- Activate and deactivate devices.
- Add family members to your subscription.
- Access SkyDrive folders and documents.
- Search and download Office apps in the Office Store.
- Access a gallery of more than 700 new professionally produced templates.
Top 10 Features
- If you are reading, not writing or editing, click or tap View, then Read Mode in Word to hide the writing tools and menus.
- Re-open a document or presentation, and keep reading right where you left off with Resume reading in Word and PowerPoint.
- Like a data assistant that finishes your work for you, Flash Fill in Excel detects what you want to do and enters the rest of your data in one fell swoop, following patterns in your data.
- Dress up your data with conditional formatting such as bars and color scales through the Quick Analysis Lens in Excel.
- Tired of trying to precisely match the colors of shapes and pictures in PowerPoint? Let Eyedropper in PowerPoint do the work for you.
- With an improved Presenter View in PowerPoint, the audience views your slides on a main screen, while you control the show on another screen that only you can see.
- Inline replies in Outlook allow you to reply with one click by typing your response right in the Reading Pane.
- Grab a quick glance at your schedule, an appointment or your to-do list with peeks in Outlook, without having to switch from email to calendar or other modes.
- If the sound of typing is distracting, you can handwrite notes in OneNote instead of typing them. This is also useful if you’re faster at writing than at typing.
- Instead of re-typing information or relying on links to documents, feel free to embed files in OneNote to keep them handy online or offline.
We think an annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Home Version makes a great holiday gift for just about anyone! You will find it on Mommy Ramblings 2013 Holiday Gift Guide!
Microsoft Office is sponsoring a giveaway on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a one year subscription of the NEW Office 365 Home Premium! Thanks to Microsoft Office for the review subscription and for sponsoring this awesome giveaway on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian Residents.
Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium One Year Subscription Giveaway on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Please enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter widget below. Good Luck!!!