- Gallery Maven – use floating shelves to hold your decorative objects and funky art pieces. Stagger them to make the shelves really stand out! Feeling adventurous? Re-purpose an old wine crate as a display shelf.
- Clean Those Brushes – can’t paint your apartment walls? No worries, paint your furniture. A new coat will give your favorite desk or nightstand a new life.
- I’m Open! – Don’t have enough cupboard space? Get a metal shelving unit. The open space can allow you to store kitchen staples in fun unique ways.
- Put Bird On It – No money for art? Try a decal! Use it on picture frames, mirrors and lamps.
- Pillow Fun – Have fun with pillows of all colors, shapes, and sizes. Your couch, bed, and pets will thank you.
- Towel Off – Bath, guest and shower towels get all the attention. But what about dish towels? The good news is they don’t have to match your kitchen, so have fun with designs and colors you like.
- Vase It – Any room will be immediately brightened up with a pretty vase and flowers, including the bathroom. No vase? Try a mason jar. Feeling experimental? Use wine bottles as vases and use brackets to hang them on the wall.
- Apothecary Meet Mason – storing them in apothecary or mason jars can gussy up everyday items like cotton balls and Q-Tips. Simple yet elegant.
- 45s and 33s – Do you own records that are too scratched up to play? Don’t toss them; hang them strategically from your ceiling or from your wall.
- Candle Love – Don’t get rid of your current glass candleholders. Dress them up with twine and lace to give them a new look!
Enter to win a Safe Haven Blu-Ray and Novel:
20th Century Fox is sponsoring a giveaway on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a Safe Haven Prize Combo including Safe Haven on Blu-ray and the Safe Haven novel. Thank you 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment for the Blu-ray and for sponsoring this great giveaway on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Safe Haven Blu-Ray and Novel Giveaway on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Please enter to win this giveaway using the Rafflecopter widget below. Good Luck!!!