Nature’s Sleep Open Toe Terry Slippers with memory foam are super soft and cozy. They are perfect for slipping your feet into around the house. They run big, at least they did for me. Walking in them is like walking on a cloud. The visco-elastic memory foam in the bottom of the sole contours and cradles your foot for luxurious comfort and support with each and every step. The warm, soft terry fabric ensures your feet stay cozy all year round. The Nature’s Sleep Slippers come in open and closed toe styles and in assorted colors. Sippers come in sizes small-extra large. The sole is good for indoors or out in case you need to make a quick trip out on your porch or driveway.
- High quality Genuine Nature’s Sleep Next Generation Memory Foam
- Provides pressure relieving comfort all day long
- Naturally conforms to your foot in cool comfort
- Distributes weight to reduce pressure points and improve circulation
- Ideal for indoor use on multiple surfaces
- Attractive style and look
- S, M, L, XL
- Inner sole 75% cotton/25% polyester; outer sole thermoplastic rubber; lining 100% polyester
- Designed in the USA, Made in China
- Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam are CertiPUR-US® approved
Nature’s Sleep is sponsoring a giveaway on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their choice of a pair of Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Slippers. Thank you to Nature’s Sleep for sponsoring this great giveaway and for the review pair of slippers!!! Open to US residents.
Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam Slippers Giveaway on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Please enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter widget below. Good Luck!!!