You only have one pair of eyes, right? You should do all you can to protect them. T-ball, Baseball and Softball are going to be underway before we know it. You may have already had sign ups in your area. Even in T-ball a ball to the eye can cause damage to developing eyes, so I was thrilled recently when contacted by Liberty Sport to see if I would like to review their Rec Specs Protective Sports Eyewear. With two little ones set to play T-ball this spring, these protective glasses make a lot of sense. When we received them we were very impressed with the quality, you can see these are going to last and protect our sons’ eyes.
They fit both boys extremely well with the adjustable strap and will not fall or slip even during intense motion. My five-year old who is obsessed with getting glasses even though he does not need them insisted on wearing them after the picture so that speaks volumes for comfort. If you child does have glasses or contacts they can get these with prescription lenses. We were sent 2 pairs of the MAXX 20 BASEBALL and they work for T-ball, Baseball, Softball, Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, Soccer, Squash and Tennis. The glasses come with a great zipper hard case that makes keeping them handy and safe a breeze. Get your kids ready for whatever sports they are involved in and keep those precious peepers safe and sound with Liberty Sport!
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
- *Meets or exceeds the ASTM F803.03 standard for baseball for children 8 years old and younger at speeds of 40 MPH and below.
- Major League Baseball inspired team colors (Team Colors are representative of MLB colors and are not an exact match).
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Sizing allows for youth fitting.
- Temples and bridge have soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
Comes with semi-rigid case & adjustable strap.
Liberty Sport is sponsoring a giveaway on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their choice of Rec Specs Eyewear (subject to availability). Thank you Liberty Sport for the review pairs and for sponsoring this eye-popping giveaway on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Liberty Sport, Rec Specs Protective Sports Eyewear Giveaway on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Please enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter widget below. Good Luck!!!