I have long been a fan of the way ginger is very soothing and healing to upset tummies. All Natural Ginger Tummydrops are a great way to ease occasional stomach upset, nausea, morning sickness, & motion sickness. Handy to just carry with you, the drops are delicious like gingerbread with a kick and will start to work right away to tame the tummy blues.
While prescription medications are available, many of our patients come to us asking what natural options exist.
Fortunately, Mother Nature has provided an answer in the form of Zingiber officinale, better known as ginger. Prized for its culinary uses, the root-like structure of ginger, called a rhizome, contains multiple active substances, including gingerol, which may assist with occasional nausea and vomiting.
When formulating our drops, we started by carefully selecting a natural and potent source of gingerol. Next, we added premium natural ingredients to complement the natural taste of the ginger. The result is an easy to carry, great tasting drop that you can take anywhere. So the next time an upset stomach tries to ruin your day, you’ll be prepared.
Tummydrops also has all natural peppermint drops with a special blend of peppermint oil that can help ease occasional upset stomach issues, cramps, nausea, bloating and urgency. The peppermint drops taste great and wow, they are potent, they could probably work better and longer than any breath mint you would ever try. After sucking on one of these drops I almost wanted to be a “close talker” because of how fresh and minty my breath was.
For centuries, people have turned to Mentha piperita, better known as peppermint, for relief. Along with its great taste, peppermint oil may assist with common, occasional digestive complaints including cramps, urgency, nausea, and bloating.
We specially designed each all-natural, individually wrapped drop to deliver a potent dose of premium peppermint oil. Be sure to take plenty of these great-tasting drops with you wherever you go – your tummy is sure to thank you!
To you and your tummy, Dustin G. James, MD and Michael E. Presti, MD FACP Board-Certified Gastroenterologists and creators of tummy drops
- Peppermint oil can help relax the intense contractions that cause abdominal pain and bloating. This same relaxing effect also works on the muscles of the uterus that cause painful menstrual cramps. Peppermint oil can also help relieve pain caused by certains foods that irritate your digestive tract
- BUT NOT ALL PEPPERMINT OILS ARE EQUAL…
- What about peppermint candies and tea, can they help?
- Peppermint tea and peppermint candies are too weak and not designed to soothe the intestines. You may have some benefit, but not nearly the effect as a specially formulated product like peppermint tummy drops.
- What about peppermint pills, do they work?
- Gel-coated peppermint oil capsules can help, but have a big limitation: they need to be digested before they work, a process that can take hours. So, if you have a sudden onset of a digestive issue, they won’t kick in right away.
- Peppermint tummy drops are designed so that the peppermint oil enters your body immediately (even faster if you chew them) so they can help out as soon as you need them.
- There are many different types of peppermints and mints in general, do they all work?
- Each peppermint plant produces a unique oil. Some taste better than others. Some work better than others to soothe digestion. The patent-pending formulation of peppermint oils in peppermint tummy drops was carefully designed by doctors so that they work great and act fast.
All-natural! Brown rice syrup, dried cane syrup, natural peppermint oil (proprietary blend), and other natural flavors.Only 10 calories each (zero weight watchers points), fat and cholesterol free, GLUTEN-FREE
Would you like to win a bag of Enteral All Natural Ginger Tummydrops? If so just enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter widget below. You can also visit the Enteral Health and Nutrition Facebook Page.
For those that don’t win the giveaway, if you post a video to the Enteral Facebook Page explaining why Tummydrops might be a help for you or a family member while linking Enteral Health in your post (http://www.facebook.com/enteralhealth), Enteral will send you a free sample.