My baby is starting to get interested in walking, and likes having my husband and I help him, holding him up as he tries out his new found freedom. I always have to give up after a little while because my back hurts from bending over, and losing balance myself all hunched over like that! Well, wouldn’t you know it, there is a new product on the market to make learning to walk a bit easier on parents and baby! The Juppy Baby Walker is a doctor recommended training aid to help teach a baby to walk without the strain and stress on your back. The long adjustable straps allow an adult to hold the baby upright while he tries his balance out, and safely catches him if he starts falling. You can walk without having to hunch over to keep him balanced and safe!
The Juppy is nicely lined in comfy flannel, and the outside is a sturdy canvas that you know he will be safe in. The straps are comfortable and soft to hold, not too stiff, and they are double stitched onto the harness for extra security. The zipper makes it easy to get baby in and out of. You can choose from blue or pink trim and lining! It also comes with a matching carrying case that can fit in a purse or diaper bag for fun on the go!
At first my baby didn’t know what to think of it, but after a while, he got pretty excited that he had the freedom of using his arms for balance while walking instead of me holding them, which in a way, inhibited him from really learning to walk. We only used it for a few short sessions, but I can see how using this Juppy Walker regularly could speed up the learning process and have him walking in a little while!
I am happy to tell you that Juppy is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky blog reader will win their own Juppy Baby Walker in the color of their choice. Thank you Juppy for this awesome review Juppy Baby Walker and generous give-away!!! Open to US residents.
Juppy Baby Walker Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Juppy Baby Walker , and let me know something about the walker, their company or where you can buy one. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Follow us publicly on Google Friend Connect (GFC) and leave a comment on this post that you did with you name.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 15th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.