It is always nice to find a good, comfortable nursing tank top when you are breastfeeding. Women are pretty limited when it comes to nursing wear since so few companies make them! In fact, I am sure the selection is worse for nursing than pregnancy wear, so I considered myself very fortunate to be able to review a nursing undershirt from Cantaloop
The Cantaloop Nursing Undershirt offers a small bit of support, and has a nice tight but stretchy fit, so when you pull up your shirt to nurse, you don’t have to worry about the tank coming up with it. I like the fact that it says down and covers my stomach and sides when I’m nursing, I don’t get cold or feel indecent. The material is very soft and comfortable! It has adjustable straps, and integrated support for your breasts. I just have to praise that it is not like the built in shelf bra that some tanks have, but it is connected directly to the shirt, so it is easy to take on and off in one piece. With other shelf tanks you have to make sure you have a hold on both layers or else it catches, just an added inconvenience. The clasps on the drop cup are easy to use one handed once you get the hang of them, they are different clasps than most other nursing bras I have used, but they work well! This nursing shirt really was a joy to try out, so comfortable and supportive, as well as giving me the ability to nurse modestly!
The Cantaloop Nursing shirt comes in white, black, natural, and pink! Cantaloop also has extra supportive maternity bras, two-in-one pregnancy/nursing tanks and other essential undergarments for the expectant or nursing mother!
Cantaloop nursing and maternity wear could be a great gift for a nursing or pregnant mother, I am sure the addition of comfortable nursingwear to her wardrobe would be appreciated! So we are including Cantaloop products
in our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide
is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky reader will win their own Nursing Undershirt! Thank you Cantaloop
for this review undershirt and great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Cantaloop Nursing Undershirt Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Cantaloop, and let me know something else you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 11th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.