I have wanted to try a ceramic curling iron so I was thrilled when Flat Iron Experts sent me their BaByliss Pro Ceramic Curling Iron to review. Ceramic creates a shiny, smooth finish and emits negative ions which smooth hair. This iron renews and revitalizes hairs shine. and generates far infrared heat to protect hair’s luster. One iron can handle all hair types, from fragile, thin hair to wavy thick hair.
- 6 barrel sizes available
- Hot in less than 30 seconds up to 390°F (195°C)
- Adjustable “electronic” temperature control, 30 heat setting
- Even and constant heat
- CERAMIC closes the hair cuticle resulting in smooth, glossy hair.
- CERAMIC plus heat emits NEGATIVE IONS which eliminate static electricity and neutralize odors and bacteria.
- CERAMIC barrels retain heat more efficiently, distribute it more evenly and eliminate damaging hot spots.
- CERAMIC radiates faster drying FAR-INFRARED HEAT, which dries hair from the inside out, preserving more moisture within the hair shaft and causing less damage to the hair cuticle.
- Dual Voltages for worldwide use
- Extra long, heavy duty swivel cord
- Two year warranty
My views- This curling iron is great because of the versatility of all the heat settings and the long wire that does not get twisted. It works super fast to curl my hair in seconds. The one thing I wish it had, is a bigger cool touch area on the top because I have come very close to burning my fingers. If it had that, I would give it a perfect 10 because I love everything else about it. I am sure it will just take some getting used to and I will be able to manage it without my fingers accidentally grabbing the iron and not the cool touch top. I am willing to try, because I love the way it works and how it styles my hair.