Babies are messy when they eat, it’s fun for them, but it is impractical to let them make messes in the car or on the go! I received a Sili Squeeze a short time ago from The Sili Company, and it is quite ingenious! This dishwasher safe Sili Squeeze is like a bottle, with a soft, nipple like spout, but the body of it is made out of squeezable, 100% BPA and phthalate free silicone. This allows a baby to feed himself pureed foods like applesauce or yogurt through the spout without making a big mess! Made to do what babies reflexively and naturally do: squeeze things with their hands!
I never thought at 9 months, my baby would be able to feed himself, mess free! He and I are in love with the sili squeeze! He seems to like the independence of being able to feed himself, and figured out how to use it right away with no problems! It is soft and easy for little hands to hold and squeeze. I love how the mess is contained without me having to help or clean up! All I have to do is fill it up with yogurt, hand it to my baby and he happily squeezes away, eating his breakfast with ease! I am able to leave him at it, and go take care of other mommy responsibilities!
The Sili Company is graciously sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Sili Squeeze!! Thank you to The Sili Company for this fantastic review Sili Squeeze and give-away!!! Open to US residents.
Sili Squeeze Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry- Visit The Sili Company, and let me know something about the Sili Squeeze. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Sili Squeeze on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 9th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.