If you are looking for a super fun family or party game, then you have to check out, “You’ve Been Sentenced!” I was sent this game with six add-on decks from McNeill Designs to review. Even though it said it was for 3-10 players, my husband and I played it. It was so much fun. You start by picking 10 cards each and you then begin using the cards to make grammatically correct sentences that make some kind of sense. When one person has their sentence done they turn the timer over and everyone else has the remaining time to complete their sentence. After the timer has run out, you go about comparing your sentences where I guarantee you will be laughing like crazy. You can challenge your opponents sentence if you think it is not correct. My husband created the funniest sentences about Annie Oakley eating fake plastic worms and others that just left me shaking my head. I came up with some contenders myself. I can just imagine how fun this game will be to play with more people. The add-on decks just add to the variety and fun. This is one of our favorite games, it makes you think and it is hilarious. We made some crazy sentences and laughed a lot, the game goes really fast and you will find yourself playing it multiple times in one evening.
Mommy Ramblings thinks this is one of the greatest games and we are adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide because it would make the perfect Family Gift. You’ve been Sentenced! has now won 17 awards and is available at Barnes & Noble, Kohl’s and Toys R Us this holiday season.
“You’ve Been Sentenced!” is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their “You’ve been Sentenced!“game and a full set of add-on decks. (Retail $72.65). Thank you You’ve Been Sentenced! for the review game and decks and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
“You’ve Been Sentenced!” Game & Add-On Decks Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry- Like “You’ve Been Sentenced!” on Facebook, leave me a comment on this post that you did that. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow You’ve Been Sentenced! on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 6th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.