Squeem believes looking your best is about feeling your best. Their designs are set to shape your body and self-esteem into perfection. When it comes to your figure, curve appeal is a must, providing a sensual and harmonic silhouette. Squeem’s products are totally natural, made from only premium materials. Squeem uses technology and function to create magic.
I was recently asked to do a review on Squeem’s Miracle Vest. I was thrilled. As the mother of 5, I can use all the help I can get. I recently lost 14 lbs and so I was eager to try this out. I really like that it is cut out around the bra area. I really do not like when shapewear compresses you there and makes your whole shape look weird. I was impressed with the material and weight of vest. It actually felt like neoprene. It has two rows of hook and eye closures. I was able to put it right on and fasten it without a problem on the second set of fasteners.
I have a couple of herniated discs in my lower back, so I will tell you, for the support alone, this vest is great. If you are not used to wearing shapewear it is advised you start by only wearing this vest 1 hour the first day, 2 the second and so forth, until you are comfortable wearing it 8 hours. I have had it on all day and I love it. It is not visible under my clothing and it gives me a sleek, smooth look even under fitted knit shirts. No lumps, bumps, muffin tops or bra lines.
I took a long look in the mirror and it really makes a big difference. I have a lot of shapewear, but I have to say this is one of the best pieces I have ever tried. Sometimes you buy shapewear and it is not much more than a tank. If I am going to wear shapewear, I want it to do something, and the Miracle Vest really works. With the Holidays coming up and all the parties and functions this piece will really help you look your best, even if you had one too many Christmas cookies. Mommy Ramblings likes this vest so much, we are adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide under Products to Help You This Holiday Season. You will love the way you look and the way your clothes fit when wearing the Squeem Miracle Vest.
Cotton and rubber join forces to make you look irresistible. The Miracle Vest is specially designed to reduce inches from your waistline, lifts the breasts and flattens the tummy. In addition, it provides superior back support while improving posture. Exquisite details like adjustable bra straps and underarm Spandex puts you in total control, just the way you like it. Made with Squeem’s Control Fit technology.
- Recommended Use: 8 to 10 hours
- Sizes: XS – 5XL
What is Control Fit technology?
A breakthrough fabric technology made of a unique mix of cotton and natural rubber fused into a thin, single layer, compressive fabric.
How it works?
It shapes your body into a perfect figure using the triple-filtered cotton lining for superior comfort. The 100% natural rubber exterior allows the garment to adapt to your body and physical beauty. The garments have internal flexible boning for additional spot control to create a homogeneous compression. Our versatile lingerie, made with the exclusive Control Fit technology, will help you lose inches from your waistline in seconds.
The Benefits of Control Fit
Superior shaping results, Firms and flattens the stomach, Corrects posture, Alleviates abdominal and back pain (consult your physician), Improves your metabolism, Assists in weight loss (Individual results may vary).
Squeem is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! One lucky blog reader will win a Squeem Miracle Vest in their size and color choice. Thank you Squeem, for the review Miracle Vest and for sponsoring this shapely give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US and Canadian residents.
Squeem Miracle Vest Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Squeem, and let me know something about their shapewear or another piece you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Squeem on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 4th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.