I had the opportunity to order greeting cards from Greeting Card Universe for a review. I was astonished by the sheer volume of cards available! They have cards for just about every occasion under the sun. If for some reason they don’t have the one you want, you can still make the perfect card, with their customization options! These cards are about the same price as store-bought greeting cards, but you are not limited to a few sayings and pictures, so you don’t have to settle. You can customize your choices with your own pictures, sayings, names, and still get the quality of store-bought cards!
I thought ahead and ordered Mother’s Day and Father’s Day cards so I would be ready, and not have to run out last-minute to pick out the best card I could find. I love that I was able to pick out my favorite picture and saying, and not being limited in my choices like at the card store. I was able to make the perfect card! I also got a couple of personalized Christmas cards that I was able to use my own picture and message for! The customizing options are endless and you can fit a lot in one card.
Greeting Card Universe has super quick printing and shipping, I got my order within 2 days of ordering! The cards I ordered were packaged in a stiff cardboard envelope to keep them safe during mailing. The cards were great, store-bought quality, not like my homemade cards have been, with gritty pictures on flimsy paper. These paper greeting cards are made out of quality cardstock and the pictures are very good quality, sharp and vibrant! Greeting Card Universe is a great place to do all your Holiday card shopping!!
Greeting Card Universe is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky blog reader will win 5 free custom cards and free shipping! Thank you Greeting Card Universe for these great review cards and give-away!!! Open to US Residents.
Greeting Card Universe 5 Free Custom Cards with Free Shipping Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Greeting Card Universe, and tell me something about their company or cards. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Greeting Card Universe on Facebook, share on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and thsi give-away. Leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Greeting Card Universe on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this every day for another entry, make sure you leave a new comment every day for it to count.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this every day for another entry, make sure you leave a new comment every day for it to count.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 30th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.